Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I should a pharmacy technically, that is, to my work goes back, if I nurse?

Do I should a pharmacy technically, that is, to my work goes back, if I nurse?

I worked 2 years long as a pharmacy technician, was finished, and was 4 months long unemployed, before I became pregnant. Now, my baby is 2 months old and I wonder, whether everyone any information over nursing has, during handling of medications. I weiß that I and some other girls weren\'t allowed it, decided to handle medications, as I worked with the pharmacy, because we were from birthing old, so I wonder, whether to handle medications, your breast milk would influence.

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by voters

The huge majority of the drugs is sure to take, while nursing, and very few medications, as I am sure, that you know, and is a pharmacy technically, is picked up by the skin.

Would I assume him/it the few drugs, that are SO poisonous to the touch, or if inhaled, would be labeled unequivocally, and you would wear a mask glove und/oder while you interact with them, yes?

I cannot imagine the easiest question with it to work in a pharmacy while I nursed. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment