Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sex, during nursing?

Sex, during nursing?

During my last sexual meeting with my hubby, the condom down-slid. I am not on the pill, but I nurse ausschließlich, I know that it is possible to become pregnant and I, definitely doesn\'t try to use it as a form of the contraceptive, but I am a become one emphasized small because I less then had my last baby 2 and had a very hard pregnancy and a birth. Simply curiously wäre what the actual chances are from it, pregnant, actual percent, to get, or statistics big.

I also am conscious that the high hormone, that still is in my body, become come make an examination honest, therefore, if everyone white, how long your high hormone levels in your body in the end, after there was birth, that information also would help alot.

Thank for your advice.

from Jessica

Best answer chosen by voters

I nurse exclusively and of course likes you, that are said, that it is no form of the breast control, although it decreases your chance to become pregnant, if your nurses EXCLUSIVELY, since you won\'t then ovulate.

Nobody on here can tell you whether you are or are not pregnant. I wit only guesses ürde that chances are you aren, t, if you nurse day and night since birth exclusively every day.

Take it only easily and give him/it any time. Don\'t-Gefühl to ashamed, to call your OBGN or the nurse, and explains that then itself your worry and the nurse with the doctor at like many weeks can discuss, you can enter in order to take a blood examination about for pregnancy if to necessarily test.

Best wishes and luck!

Source(s,:

Mommy of three, 8, 3 and 4 months,
100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through rhambass, you are likely 3 percent in order to introduce itself/themselves to the birth control without any form.
Now take from this, you happen by chance very much.
It possibly is, but it is EXTREMELY unlikely, exclusively like breast, that your child nourishes, the most effective natural birth control from there is.

I know about Elena that your question doesn\'t answer this, but it really, really relieved me, in order to know, that the body is healed enough two months later in order to make ihn/es again...

through Isadora Marie\'s mommy there, a chance of pregnancy always is without birth control. Nursing is not there 100 percent, for which I am sure,ß you knows, my I, that it passed Jamie Lynn Spears,... bad example however hope doesn\'t come out anything bad from it.

I think the high hormone levels of Smiley, you only last a few weeks after birth, enough a pregnancy examination from possitive, therefore you should be capable to take a pregnancy examination.

If you didn\'t have still any period, you have a very slim chance to become pregnant, however it still is possible. Her/its/their chances weras less, if you live upon request. Mostlikely you is sure.

Source(s,:

Hubby and I are concerned at the same matter. A hard time having finding of other types of bc ouchßer condoms, that don\'t cause any weight profit, or goes get to another country, we live in Japan, and our single elections are B.C. - pills and condoms!,

from JenVT yes, it is possible and it is more usually as people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment