Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do nursing mothers decrease to no one?

Do nursing mothers decrease to no one?

if then your a nursing mother probably knows you, that your periods will be very irregular, if they show at all. they happened well to resembling with me here. amam end of january, as daughter thinks i 9 months turned, my first period got since her/its/their birth. i wasnt surprised represented i, that she/it is on more solids, and that again, my body only begins to regulate. but i didnt gets it in February and has get high doubts of the i\'ll it also this month. my husband always extends and i didnt-Benachrichtigung from, if ovulated i, but un the reflection thereover, to take an examination, but from what my chances really are to be been again i pregnant, thinks, you decrease to no one.
i dont has all pregnancy symptoms, still i feels pregnant, but it, wouldnt hurt to take an examination. what therefore are my chances and became you with #2 pregnant, während b/f there any differences in the symptoms is?

from Brooke S

Best answer chosen by voters

I also nurse, and my periods are very irregular. One month i is gotten my period, that nächste nothing, that the next that only dribbles. It doesn\'t sounds like you, is pregnant to me. But take a Prüfung, in order to certainly be. And I would go your Dr. over accelerating of the small pill. Is the birth control pill, that is sure, to be taken, während nursing. Never is a good idea to use the jerk from method. I have a daughter old 3 months to prove it. 40 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (12)



from Adwowa A When, you nurse, exclusively or partially you ovulate, but then, your periods are irregular. This thinks, thereß you still pregnant can become.

Do a pregnancy examination kindly. If you are not pregnant, you use a Verhütungsmittel.

through Anfänger-Frau is a web site, that u will help, to, when testing is, knows, here.. nursing is no bc..., so that can become again u pregnant,.. and then he/it, that also pulls only from doens\'t-Hilfe,.. goodluck
/ cs/pregnancyc.

from Malina, because you disaccustom, or not at least exclusively nurses, you actually have a very good chance of introducing, regardless of, how regularly you are, and that your hubby undresses.

If you nurse less as 5 times per day, nursing is no reliable method of the contraception.

You/they can still introduce yourself. Her/its/their chances are fewer because you aren\'t regulär still, but this doesn\'t mean that you sometimes don\'t ovulate.

Use a condom if you don\'t want to introduce soon yourself anytime. 20 percent 1 voices

through kari hello
fistly, if would be you i, an examination takes i, I am no good and loitering and the attendant until my period, particularly, because my nerves are likely to delay it.
i is from my Dr. and my midwives, who still are capable to make pregnant you, been advised while they, particularly as soon as you don\'t live every 2 hours, nurse, you round the clock, I., as soon as baby begins solids.
Departure is method an O.K., but it is uncertain. i-Don\'t wants annoy youöser makes, but is it, as i got pregnant both times, is this not to be said that you are.
anyway, luck!

through sevenofu.... the extendable one or departure form of the contraception are considered the least reliable form of the birth control beside not doing anything. Brustfalso no very reliable form of the birth control is ütterung. If your baby anfängt with night longer periods, to sleep, und/oder starts to have supplements of solids or formula, ovulation can often return. Vorejakulation can Samenflüssigkeit contains. Statistically, departure only works over 75 percent of the time. I breast fütterte all 4 of my children, that the youngest in 2, until they were 11 months and 14 months. Für me didn\'t return my periods at all, until my babies were disaccustomed. Wir\'ve never used the departure method, I find it persönlich to messy, and I never am satisfied, but we used condoms while I was breast feeding. No form of the birth control is effective 100 percent. If you have sex, können you pregnant becomes. My children now are 28, 26, 23 and 10. It was developed quite unexpectedly our 10 years old and very unplanned, as I necessarily took birth control pills 11 years long. I believe, thereß, to take a pregnancy examination, definitely a sensible matter is to be done, and asks your doctor about a more reliable form of the birth control maybe, if you to become again aren\'t ready, completely still pregnant. There are many other Möglichkeiten that is sure, to use, during breast feeding. 20 percent 1 voices

through precious although I nursed 15 months long, my husband and I always used a condom. It is a good method of the birth control a chance moving out for itself never therefore gives, thereß you pregnant could be.

through pride mommy of 3 I breast feed my most recent, that now is three. As I my period to theückbekam. I place auf\'t remembered, how old he/it was. I believe as he/it was six months old. I got my period exact month. Therefore würde I an examination takes. pull method doesn\'t serves k the whole time and youönnen a chance, to become pregnant, gets, during nursing well has. Take a Prüfung.

from My3Boys, "my husband always undresses"

LMAO! Laughing with you, not with you..., but das\'s not an effective way, to prevent pregnancy.

Take an examination.

Source(s,:

My pullout-Baby turned 3 mos yesterday. Glücklicherweise, while we, that take the trouble, actively didn\'t prevent weren\'t ourselves, also. Only serves from the way, that it did.

The chances of you, that are pregnant, are high property through pride mommy of 2. This jerk doesn\'t work out any mehtod."

through ~ b my mommy in-Gesetz became pregnant during breatfeeding with 6 months.

I nursed all three of our children and get very easily pregnant every time. I still, but not had nurse only two periods, before I became pregnant the second time and me, ausschließlich, 11 months old, some solids and a sippy-Tasse.

My third pregnancy was eight months after I had stopped to nurse our second baby.

Definitely you know, that moving out is no garauntee, but then some couples like my husband and me, we don\'t want to risk the possible problems with hormone birth control pills or surgical intervention.

If you are pregnant, this will be wonderful! You/they become apart 18 months and are hopefully best friends! YAY! Our two 20 months are the oldest, and they understand each other beautifully.

God blesses, one from both way, and congrats on it, to be a devoted nursing mom! I weiß is not always easily, but it is each ounce for effort worth!

through imxhaili.... oh... blesses you your heart, chances are, you are on the family manner. As they say,... let becomes it familiar this jerk from" Method simply is like the man sayin you let me place the top in" the top, leaks!! luck and enjoys your baby, they build an extension sooooo-Fasten!

through nanook HELLO there, during the silence my daughter, I became again pregnant as she/it was 9 months old. My period had not begun again, although she/it on solid Körpern was, and I didn\'t have any symptoms to be again pregnant. The single reason, that I took, a Schwangerschaftsprit is üfung because I was with my MIL, s then the dinner and I noticed, that I was really hungry, and she/it asked whether I would be again pregnant. I mocked with her and then brought the nächsten mornings and the surprise a hpt, it was a bfp! My small ones are apart 18 months and 4 days.

If your cycle began again, you ovulate. The jerk from method is over your left shoulder after sex in the concept as effectively as throwing salt, in order to prevent pregnancy,:) takes you an examination sweetie, if then es\'s of Congrat\'s a bfp, but if it then is a bfn, maybe you want to talk with your doctor about another form of the birth control, like the baby pill, while you nurse. 20 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment