Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of question?

Nursing of question?

Un a small one confused over something, which I read in my nursing book. It boasted, thereß you shouldn\'t presses none liquid during pregnant from your breasts from, because you have only a small reserve of cholostrum. Is so true?
I only ask, because, as I was pregnant approximately 6 months, that my breasts did so badly sore, it itself almost like engorgement felt. In the shower of the night I Dr.ückte a good quantity of liquid from, in order to win any relief. Meanwhile I had Hafen\'t every pain or a leakage. Did I make some wrong one? Un fällig in 5 weeks for my second and un worried...

through hamrrfan

Best answer chosen by Asker

Many women let pass colostrum during the pregnancy. Her/its/their Kit will replace örper. You/they did nothing more, as what natürlich happens.

There is a wrong belief through some that doesn\'t have any benefit of the baby colostrum. Therefore Dr.ücken she/it the colostrum from and discards it. Maybe the book referred to it.

I am a RN.

Source(s,:

/ before.
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through qtpie378... I doesn\'t believe, that you made all wrong one. I made the same matter während my pregnancy. That was, what happened with me, thereß my breast with actual milk was filled!! although it is true, that your body produces only a small quantity of cholostrum, this theory is zero and null if your milk supply enters early.
As I mentioned previously, this happened to me and as my baby was born, she/it was capable to drink actual milk. And the F therefore wereütterungen more shortly, and the duration of feedings is longer.

Luck!

Source(s,:

Personal experience

from Pippin, you won\'t use \'the colostrum if that is this, about which you ask. Her/its/their Kit continues örper to make it for small quantities until it after baby arrived.

I think, that the book only probably said, that you should not take the trouble, no point is to be pumped during the pregnancy, because out there is not much to pump, to therefore make it for it. , And it can make you sore or even, if you concept, Ausl,öserarbeit, near is,

through not feeling creative that I cannot introduce myself, it had done sore. I Dr.ückte 2 weeks colostrum from, after maybe the baby, consent, had not been born "colostrum", but it was SUPER SUPER yellow, fat milk, that looks WAY different, as the milk, that I pumped only a couple weeks later. therefore... I wouldn\'t-Sorge, I believe, thereß the content of your milk on it is based is regulated, how far from from birth become be you and your milk very densely, after you gave birth.

through napkin bag special offers, you don\'t cry over spilled milk. The Siehat \'d is you procured your Br about cholostrumheld üste rather fully and painfully? I weiß like this feelings and I would be simply glad that I was capable to ease the pain as I could. Her/its/their baby will do well even if he/it or she/it do each cholostrum doesn\'t. You/they seem similarly a conscientious mother.

through food C, that is not exact. Her/its/their baby is still gotten colostrum, indeed it needs some days long f somewhere from 3-7 daysür your baby until then becomes to enter breastmilk colostrum and transition\'s milk gets, after you gave birth. You/they didn\'t makes all abnormal or wrong one, you are well it.

through averysmo.... no you is well it, you actually produce until some days it is no milk, after you delivered your baby, until then all colostrum. Some women produce a quantity any very small one. I use in order to let pass 24/7 before I had my daughter, and as it time to pump colostrum, I, that was still had, was much it, that gave to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment