Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do you have introduce yourself fitting while you nurse increases your chances for identical twins!?

Do you have introduce yourself fitting while you nurse increases your chances for identical twins!?

I read that, if you introduce you to chances of identical twins itself, while you nurse, through 9 times increases! each other has go thisört, do you know somebody of this this happened to it? i flips from a small Stückchen lol from. nursing of my 11 months old and 4 weeks pregnant

through sweettea...

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they flipped out for me only out.. I still nurses my 18 months old and 14 weeks pregnant. I show, thereß so many people remain, could to inform me of it, twins is.., although we looked only a baby at the scan,.. I never has belonged from it although.., where you read this exactly,.. simply curious
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
/ od/funfacts/t.
it is #8 on the list. i rät, that this therefore was supposed to have included i in my question, that people would believe lol from him/it!
Save to! ! RSS Stephanie Eastep Yep es\'s true needs people, her/its/their home works more. Each doctor will tell you, thereß you probably 9 times more too concieve-Zwillingen is, while you nurse. This is, because your Körper more heavily, to ovulate, must work, and it likely, to free 2 eggs, does.

Report abuse

Other Answers (4)



through Samantha H Nee, never, about it heard. I kann\'t sees, like this true wäre. Klänge more like an urban legend.

Source(s,:

Mommy to an one year old girl.

through Aschen-s-ive never heard from it, but maybe you search web sites on medical, in order to see this, which they say and ask your doctor.

through momo, any nice sighted cup has... I quite certainly is not be this true.

through Brianna S nr.

No comments:

Post a Comment