Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did everyone use the clear blue fertility monitor, while nursing?

Did everyone use the clear blue fertility monitor, while nursing?

Hello

I am not still this bf my smaller 14 month son credits my regular period, however, as could introduce itself u. i sooooo würde pregnant gladly, so that a clear blue fertility bought i, you oversee tool few days ago. my first question is although calms t-Stammkunde, i my menstruation arenist, fertile and sec question has somebody, and did pregnancy have successfully one in my situation or even use the fertility monitor and work??

thank you

through knows you everything

Best answer chosen by Asker

It became pregnant possible during breast feeding. I had a CBFM, w,ährend producing still from breast milk, small through then was 16 months old, and I then climax readings had discovered, that I was again pregnant!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank u...... i jst found, that I am pregnant for this morning,:)
Save to! ! RSS

This question about everyone used this. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment