Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does Breastfeeding/period question?

Does Breastfeeding/period question?

Consent, therefore I had my son 3 1/2 and bled 6 weeks long. I began one week after it myself, that was had, after it pill and one week at the baby in one, VERY easily, period, that lasts 3 days, normally für me, I was a become one disappointed small because ich\'m that nurses exclusively and always heard, that you will normally not have any period, while you are nursing. But, I didn\'t has a period this month, should before ungefähr 2 weeks has been, I think, ich\'m quite positive, that I am not again pregnant.
Did I only wonder, whether it was normal to have a \'small period\', if you begin the \'small pill\', and does it let then vanish again?

through maegs33

Best answer chosen by Asker

That was not your period.

EVERY bleeding within 59 days of giving birth is still considered postpartum-Blutung whether you nurse. It is für women relatively usually, to hold, and starts the 59 days to bleed within it, but it doesn\'t have anything to do with menstruation.

It was not your period, it was postpartum lochia.

Source(s,:

Nursed two babies

More reading on it, to nurse, and lack of period,:
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment