Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing & pregnancy happens by chance?

Nursing & pregnancy happens by chance?

I nurse exclusively, and my son now is 10 weeks old. I had before ungefähr 6 weeks a period, therefore I should from it, gotten me last week didn another Periode\'t., however, I took pregnancy examinations every day, because I missed it, but they continue, negation, to return. In the middle time, my husband and me has ungeschütztes sex had... I wanted to know only the chances to become pregnant, while you nurse?
Thanks.

through peanut butter

Best answer chosen by voters

It is normal to have irregular cycles if it, particularly in the first few months, nurses after the cycle began again. With my first child, I then had one a 30 day of cycle, then a 79 day one, a 56 day, and then give in again by 30. I was während both of those two very long cycles not pregnant, as I took many examinations! I simply was very unregelmäßig.

Was it also a normal period? If you heavy Tr on the easier sideöpfeln or a heavier as usual pick in the postpartum-Strömung upward been able to have.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 5 children, along ages 7 yrs to 1 mth 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Lulu They is quite high. Her/its/their periods won wahrscheinlich\'t regulated, until you gave up BFing, but you will nevertheless ovulate. Sie\'wieder the gamble of Russian roulette, ouchßer if you use any form of the B.C..

from Ethel As, you yearn as you, ovulates, and is then, you, because you had a period, can become you pregnant. But nurses will eat with ovulation, and it could it verzögern, some women go back right to a regular cycle, I took 9 months, about after my 1. Child, to ovulate, and then became pregnant, während his/its big brother\'s working as a nurse.

Therefore, for every time that you ovulate, your chances are they for resembling as somebody, approximately 1 in 4 then each egg freed.

through ashley * mommy to monkey monster * old women, who say stories, there is not any risk, but there is... i dont believes, that however, you are pregnant. Her/its/their son is so young and you, havnt erg,änzt with it your chances of ovulating arent so high.

do a date with yours WHETHER, if however, your still worried,

from Ms_Wonde.... breast feeding doesn\'t hinder you to become pregnant. The chances, to get preg, während nursing, or is not THIS SEED!!! only is that sometimes, if breast gets feeding dont a period u, BUT NEVERTHELESS you can get preg.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2 babies

from Pippin Are you CERTAINLY it was a period with 4 weeks? At this point, most women still have lochia, therefore any bleeding, that früh VERY unlikely was to have been been a period. , In the action, the research study, that the Effektivität from lactational amenhorrhea as birth control assessed, [and found that it, the 99 percent effective was,] assumed this ANY-Blutung, before was nach-partum lochia 56 days,

I believe that you go it well. You/they nurse your baby, and therefore aren\'t that has periods. Which is exactly that, what you expect, würden.

If exclusively you and upon request nurses, your chances of preganncy remain extremely low until you get a period, beats 6 months, or starts to supplement. , Google "Lactational amenhorrhea-Methode\' of more info,
If you don\'t nurse exclusively, you are in some higher danger, therefore if not again you this pregnant soon his/its wants, you wanted to find a birth control method.

No comments:

Post a Comment