Wednesday 20 July 2011

DOES EVERYONE NURSE AND STILL HAVE ANY PERIODS BACK?

DOES EVERYONE NURSE AND STILL HAVE ANY PERIODS BACK?

Hello

However, I nurse approximately 5 times i in 24hrs means 13 year old son, only had a period and nothing approximately 6 5 weeks ago since.

Did each other have this, during nursing? I sooooooo wants pregnant however, those become finding it as i, that doesn\'t have any periods, badly offensichtlich\'m.

And NO I is no pregnant lol

Additional details

sorrowfully, all i meant 13 months lol

1



through?? Bag?? mummy to 3, 1 on the way

Best answer chosen by voters

Thinks you must see somebody I, if you didn\'t have any period in 13 years. Physically and mentally.... 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question over is ", EVERYONE nurses. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (8)



the single explanation is from Kumori Pregnancy. Sad.
Von-Thema, but why do you still nurse a 13 year alto?

through primalwh.... you say request that you thought in 13, * month * old son.

If you did, it is normal for some in order to still get back still not her/its/their period. It will happen, and you können pregnant becomes. Although didn\'t guarantee any way es\'s.

through farmergi... nursing completely often hinders you to have your period, and fertility can hinder.

through! there is not any remedy für ignorance!... hopes you completely that you your 1 year old son, the 13 year aged son with my second daughter i 2 periods with 6 months nach-partum and 8 months then until 16 months nothing had, doesn\'t think,

through dragonfly girls ~ Haley is 1, I hope that you think 13 months old.

I nurse... my daughter is 5 months old, and I didn\'t have still one. ICH\'m also on the baby pill with it I not weiß, that I am gotten a til, gave up nursing I and goes away from it.

through jessica-m as I my son nursed, I didn\'t have any period till six months after I had held and became pregnant after my first period. I started with my daughter to take birth control, während I, small pill, nursed and I had my period approximately two weeks after I had begun the pills. I gave up to take her/it/them because does itself couldn\'t I to buy her/it/them, and I still have regelmäßig my period. IchIch thinks the hormones jumpstarted of the pill my Körper in it back, to have her/it/them. Nursing is a gewöhnliche birth control for many women. You/they könnten itself, jusst, troubles the birth control takes, yearns you then hold enough, in order to begin your period, once, it begins and wait until your normal ovulation time and tries to become this way pregnant. Glück. BTW really also hopes I, thereß you 13 months thought.

Source(s,:

Nursed two babies

through sarah-Std hello i nursed 8 months long and didn\'t have any period, but it is normal, them not longer than other any women reception, to have back.

vonvon baby mommy Lol then rolled sharp reception of the breath down phew!... keeps, to nurse periods more irregularly and completely away sometimes,it, also is, one more naturally contraception,i was told her/it from my midwife for as yearn you itself as i, nursed, i would be rather sure in the baby, who does department, although doesn\'t guess i 100 percent with it, if you want to become pregnant, maybe he/it has b.-fairy-hire too stop.I-Meinung after 13 months, maybe you could have a break.... you did so well!!!

Source(s,:

Midwife advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment