Wednesday 20 July 2011

For nursing of mothers... does that has nursing the same symptoms of the pregnancy?

For nursing of mothers... does that has nursing the same symptoms of the pregnancy?

I now nursed ten months long, of course he/it also now is on solids, but the last couple of the weeks, that little differently I one felt. No Bedürfnis, to present all symptoms, but immediately so always as I pregnant was, do you pee, sick, moody and so on, do you can you come this only from nursing? I earned with the Heimatschwangerschaftsprüfung and it was negative. IchIch fühle me a little silly going to the doctor, if it is not anything, because directly after I had my son, I felt the same way and wasn\'t pregnant. My first son, whom I used Kondome-Sekunde, I was on birth control, you know this 1 percent of chance, so sometimes, I become paranoid thereover. I Hafen\'t had a period in the whole ten months. this I weiß me normally wouldn istist \'t really excited, if I was pregnant, but I don\'t make any whats, that goes on? Each other felt only these symptoms, w,ährend nursing? I weiß, that it can send your hormones from hit,...

from Britt

Best answer chosen by voters

i went through the same matter. my son is four and nurses him/it ausschlie one half month old, and ißlich. i has gefühlt, that the way made i, as i first became pregnant, and i has also cramps like i, that at the end of my pregnancy, but i-Hafen, is had, had, a period had \'t because he/it was a few months old. the birth control ich\'m on hält me of it from, to have a period. also a Schwangerschaftspr took iüfung, and it got out of negation. maybe we are simply paranoid. i wouldn\'t is sad, if i wäre, but i was provided more therefore to become pregnant, because wants i to nurse as it, you yearn as i-Dose. take another SchwangerschaftsprSie\'ll for certainly knows üfung with it. if still you kit finds önnen, \'t that an answer doesn\'t hesitate, with a nurse in the office yours WHETHER to speak. You/they won f wahrscheinlich\'tühlt itself only over the telephone with them speaks foolishly. or-or even call and speech to a nurse with yours local Public Health department, here they tend, with the regular doctor more nicely than the nurses too sein\'s-Büro.

Hope that this helps 67 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from mommy, who was property in April, I didn\'t nurse, but I had a friend, who did, and she/it believed that, because she/it nursed, she/it not pregnant could become. She/it made sufficiently sure, and she/it has children, who are only 9 months apart. I ain\'t-Sprichwort it gives all wrong one with it. I declare only one fact. I would go without Rücksicht on feeling foolishly to the doctor. Glück with all! =) 33 percent 1 voices

through notAmini... none quiet never did it me, and I nursed 2 children until they were almost 2,

by 6 bits, I would talk to it your Dr. nursing should not make you feeling like it.

through latina_p... over him/it pregnant development, during nursing,... i believes, that it could be possible, because very long the cramps last, that you get dont,..., to only get about your uterus, gives to sort you according to one week by the size maybe,... after it... i believes, that you could become again pregnant,... (assumption)

from Miss Vira, that all i knows, as I first nursed 6 months for my daughters, my period is I didn\'t get. As far as Gefühlsmorgenkrankheit and this something I not it didn\'t have. Also from that, what I understand, thereß it quite difficult, to become pregnant, is, while you nurse, because your uterus contracts, and this would induce you to have a miscarriage if you were pregnant. But it is not völlig impossible. If then you a Heimatschwangerschaftsprüfung would take, I only would take that as a confirmation of pregnancy. But you never know that flu season goes on at the moment, so that maybe you wants to check that your not only sick one. Glück and God blesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment