Wednesday 20 July 2011

For women only! Over post, that nurses!?

For women only! Over post, that nurses!?

I stopped only recently to nurse my small girl approximately 3 . My Brustgr34c were öße, before was i pregnant. Während i pregnant was, they grew to 36c, and the biggest during nursing was 36d.

In total was i pregnant 18 months and nursed for 2 years and 3 months for my 2 children, so my body is been hard on completely during that you time.

Now, this i nurses no more, and my boobs shrank to 34a or 34b, and they hang only lifelessly there. Weiß I, that we sacrifice mothers for the children a quantity, but is there anyway, my Vorbaby can get back lithe breasts i without plastic?

MeinMein weight is to my pre-baby weight of 102 back, and must work i on the midsection to get in in a better form, but i simply doesn\'t know, i the boobs over what can do. Help!

from K02

Best answer chosen by Asker

Trouble any excersize, that concentrates on your upper torso.
I found these one here on the network:
Breast enlargement and breast parties exercises
/ Food.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Exercise is a good way to do it. Even if doesn\'t works, still becomes i fühlen, that something makes i in order to help me.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through mzsummer... I had passed the same matter!! after over one year revived she/it on a small one, I have only somebody, that is in 3, if wants to get you forgeries dont, then, I would decide in favor of a lift... then at least she/it lived hangs lifelessly there! I also found, thereß got a corset (that helped) I my means you also drive, a wonderful lift gave to my boobs, and good bras do also this!!! if you still find something, that works left me, you know!!

through i_am_luv.... no it doesn\'t give anything, that you can make. Any woman procures boobyz only smaller for any reason after she/it nursed. Sad!

through puddledu... I needed at least one year for my boobs in order to go back to a better size and a feeling. The Milchleitungen-Seelendoktor and verläßt there nothing, your body will deposit fat back into her/it/them over the next year or with it.

Best wait a small one before it, to pass out this whole money and to go through pain, and sees, how they see,..

No comments:

Post a Comment