Wednesday 20 July 2011

How pregnant, to become, can expect, after he/it nursed i? Do I still nurse as soon as every morning.?

How pregnant, to become, can expect, after he/it nursed i? Do I still nurse as soon as every morning.?

Hello, I am 23 years old and a very proud mother. AND WANT #2. I nursed him/it as soon as f every morning, sometimes every other morning,ür over one month, along from twice per day. My son is almost 16 months. I würde pregnant gladly. I never had my cycle, w,ährend I nursed. I began my first as he/it was 14 months, that ungefähr 2 weeks lasted. I only had, 4 mean second cycle on july. it seemed very regulär, therefore we started to trouble this month for us. I glätte, you believe that I let ovulation hurt,....., but I only was surprised what my chances of it was to be become pregnant this month. ICH\'ve looks at vagina mucus, and geussing, if I ovulate,.., but this goes therefore at the moment. If I will become pregnant. I want my children as in the Nähe from 2 years as possible apart. At the moment, I am ungef with 25 monthsähr... so hopefully this month??!!

through a_angel8...

Best answer chosen by voters

IT is a myth, your jargon becomes pregnant while he/it nurses TARD for THEM,...... gets you ALIFE 100 percent 1 election save to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through turtle43.... they can become pregnant while you nurse.

through seemehve... hello,,just wanted to add this i adds, you only give bfing up my 8 mth. old against my will, i was mu on medication, that gives up i nursing,,anyways i,ßte, you my period,,i still has, did 4 children as a nurse and never has had my period, while nursing,,and never has become pregnant, while nursing,,i heard, that it conserves happen,but, that care is a beautiful good form of the birth control in the first 6 mths. my Dr. according to. , i only also wanted hinzufügen to the two unbelieveably posters impolite, that they should get a life and grow up!!! oh and it is completely natural, even a 2 yr, to work as a nurse. old!!!! i prays, you get what you want!! God blesses

you would have to be through D and L-M and would have not to nurse him/it very regularly in order to ovulate, as you, if you then have already a cycle, saw, you ovulate, and the chances, that you will get pregnant, are very likely, congratulations, and my children are apart 23 months and 26 months, so It will happen apart, you simply don\'t leave yourself to is worried or emphasized, as this will cause your cycle, and I nursed everything through my pregnancy and then tandem, but guarantees, that you eat for 3, much success!!!

from BBHEY, I nursed SEVERAL children, and my period was kept back approximately 4 months long... then would have a partial period I, very shortly, and sufficiently certainly would be pregnant the next month. Therefore würde I so even with an irregular cycle says you her/it definitley-Dose! Everything, which you do, müssen, HOPE is that you don\'t become pregnant,... and it will happen, lol,... wish you luck!

through sjeboyce u, you, you, need an ovulation projectionist tool... or troubles you the clearblue fertility monitor easy, of which it will inform you, if you ovulate, but if you emphasize over it, will be it to consieve more difficult, you only relax, and it will happen... we goes about the same age, and my daughter is also 16months... my husband and I troubles also about another child for itself us, however, both know that we conserve concieve so that we let only nature do his/its matter,... I uses the monitor, but i dont had known him/it, if ovulates i, so that he/it thinks dont that is a more tiresome job in order to have sex.

through smartkid... it doesn\'t give any reason, that you cannot get pregnant, while you nurse.

the real question here is why your child is still nursed in this age. She/it had my children\' Kinderarzt from the bottle and using in this age of a sippee-Tasse!

through pammy_62... I has some web sites, that I can recommend, for you your fertility to help pursue, you place into the information about your periods and it, will say you, if you will probably ovulate, and mentions of course like you, you pay attention to mucus. I hope, thereß these some helps!

/ home.jsp

/

/ cervical_mucus_pa.

Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment