Wednesday 20 July 2011

How would you know that you are pregnant if you still nurse?

How would you know that you are pregnant if you still nurse?

I know, that you don\'t ovulate theoretically mainly, while you nurse, but I was soo exhausted recent, and the trickle and the credit much closing with it I a little concerned was, I could be pregnant.
Everyone gets out pregnant there, during nursing still? I should many Löschung has during ich\'m, that nurses?
I know, that I should take an examination, but I don\'t feel the need to take one before I first ask some ladies!
My small one is only 3 1/2 months old, nursed exclusively, and I am exhausted the whole time!
Everyone feeling this resembling?

Additional details

I know, that you can still become pregnant, while you nurse, and my husband and I used condoms... I knows, that those are not 100 percent either, but we appear that exclusively I quiet and an obstacle uses, chances are quite slim. But could still happen.

2



through cemented

Best answer chosen by voters

If you had unprotected sex, then, I would go ahead and would take an examination. My mother became pregnant, as she/it nursed, and my friends therefore have a few. Nursing sometimes ovulation will stop, but you never know, if Sie\'ve began to ovulate, until you get your period, or you recognize, thereß you again pregnant is. You/they always should use, any type of birth control glättet, if you nurse. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from m S, only a btw, that loads dollar, carries examinations, that are very exact. And you können still pregnant becomes, while you nurse.

you still grasp your periods at Cindy D if you nurse. Don\'t verläßt itself on it for birth control however.

The exhaustion is normal.

Some women are more fertile than other and fertility (ovulation) profit in ohmeohmy although exclusivly that nurses. However, nursing can is not a good form of bc für all women and the single way, from whom you find, if you either be sufficiently unhappy earlier than most in order to have your fertility return through pregnancy or return of the menstruation.
Take an examination and if it is Neg-Aufnahme another in 2 weeks,

Honestly, if you don\'t want to try any fate application birth control of the dome type,

umum 5nHubby became I pregnant, while I nursed, an examination now must get therefore u.... U could only be or maybe only tired, our hormones do overtime, in order to go back to the norm after birth, so that is u simply tired maybe,

Source(s,:

I I and I

through doobage, it takes d if you are really concerned, an examination! knows many people, who became pregnant, w iährend she/it nursed. indeed, i\'ve hörte even, that women are some months EXTREMELY fertile, after they gave birth. take a Prüfung and Sie\'ll knows at least for sure and is capable to go from there.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment