Wednesday 20 July 2011

How to often test for pregnancy, while nursing?

How to often test for pregnancy, while nursing?

Hello, mommies from there! My small one is gegenwärtig 9 months old and still nurses. I got my first postpartum-Periode, as she/it by 7 months ouchßer harbor was, t gets another once meanwhile, that I understand in order to be completely normal, because I still nurse. Therefore, if I kann,verläßt itself \'t to ground me in at my period to pregnancy, like often, I test? ICH\'ve taken already two Schwangerschaftsprüfungen since giving birth, and both times, if I been able to swear, that I was pregnant, haha, but they were both negative, I place auf\'t to waste examinations wants to continue, but then again, I don\'t want to find out me, is pregnant, if I am entered the ribs. I keep, because it has be what I think, for pregnancy symptoms, but then again, my K canthat calculates örper\'t, what goes on at the moment, because I don\'t have still any regular period. Like often, you think, thereß I should test? When nursing of mommies, this, which was, the first ground, that you had, if you became pregnant, während you nursed, before your period regulated?

Additional details

My husband and I would be okay if I was again pregnant that is why we don\'t use any birth control, although every time the occasional condom if I decide, I am not ready for #2... I white, occasional birth control, like effective, haha, I simply never knows, when testing is, because I quite always feel pregnant because of the nursing hormones,...

2



from Sally

Best answer chosen by Asker

Oh, I had forgotten this question. As I nursed my chief, I became pregnant as he/it was three months. As I nursed my second, I had unregelm two years longäßige periods and didn\'t take any birth control. Don\'t become again pregnant. But I remember the Zurückkommen at those symptoms, and if you have those phantom baby movements, you swear that you must be again pregnant. Not stressful with all! I agree to the pp, that said, the cheaper Schwangerschaftsprüfungen to buy and to test every 60-90 days until your periods maybe, you become again regular. Maybe it seems like a long time, but if you you herausfänden, was pregnant, I don\'t promise the end of the world es\'s. My first is 12 months and absolute best friends apart in two. Glück!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! I look forward to the day, as my K,örper makes, you sense again to me, haha. Das\'s this a nice matter thereover, to be pregnant,... the doesn\'t need to calculate, if I am pregnant! :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



Only from Shandi Use, condoms and you will worry, doesn\'t have to. You/they können pregnancy examinations of dollar Tree or something, that have you there, always buys where you live. You/they are only a buck, and they do as well as the expensive.

from LIMBAUGH 08\', I had, two friends, who found from them, were pregnant two months after birth with her/its/their first while they nursed. Please, no birth control however.

No comments:

Post a Comment