Wednesday 20 July 2011

I didn\'t stop wanna, my 14mos old to quiet!?

I didn\'t stop wanna, my 14mos old to quiet!?

Hello everything.. I found out only this, I am 5week pregnant one.. went to my gynae this morning and him/it, existed to nurse me, in order to stop. How he/it said, is old f my 14mosür form sufficiently old, he/it works as a nurse only for fun. I place wanna-Halt auf\'t. My gynae, that now is told nursing, will cause cramp and premature work.. * well.. i erfährt any easy cramp * my gynae joins this, whether ventilates right i miscarrige i-Willen,.. ich\'ll holds, only my 14mos old is ready to disaccustom.. or bleeds i, i maybe will hold..

Everyone still nurses during pregnant here

P.: sad about my broken Englishmen

Additional details

hello type.. i, to hold hv i, thinks,.. * i doesn\'t want to it * it really sorrowfully.., but the midwife, who told her/it/them to the same matter, calls i if doesn\'t feel i for itself, every cramp places to nurse i away maybe,.., but cramp feels i.. with it she/it discusses, was to be held, is until me 37week stakes and troubles and still sees the cramp about everything, you seem that stable cave will work him/it again i as a nurse,.. i feels really sad, but doesn\'t have any chioce i for the one in my stomach..

thank you for it all your discusses you, i will continue to nurse, if is my #2 from i \'ll, you nurse both.. haha..

GOD blesses

2



through tj-Mutti

Best answer chosen by voters

Nursing caused no MISCARRIAGE... goes you any mother, who is tandem care.

The Worldhealthorganisation recommends to nurse for the first 2 years or beyond. Pregnancy is no reason, aufzuh,ören, to work as a nurse,... I would seek a second opinion

0 stars mark this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    This question about "me doesn\'t do, wanna holds b. " was asked on it originally! Answers Singapore

    Other Answers (5)



    through mommyof3, you listen to HER/ITS/THEIR DOCTOR!!, if you take care of itself, your baby and the life in your stomach,....

    He/it is a doctor for a reason!

    He/it is well old to stop to nurse enough. Get a binky for him/it. He/it makes it only für comfort. You/they können him/it still holds.. he/it will probably reject a little one the bottle for it. remain difficult... buys you bottles with nipples, that like Fläche or square is, they look like boobs..

    Please listen to your doc.. you regrets it maybe if you dont

    through views you the lilies, that your doctor has wrong information. Through pregnancy, to work as a nurse, no miscarriage will cause. La Leche Leauge has a nützlichen articles, to help, to entertain the myths.

    if you didn\'t expect again, would say i, you nurse for as it, you yearn, as wants both you as well as your baby to it. but yes, it can induce you to have a miscarriage. With 14 months, your baby lived you recognize, thereß it still something, in order to choose from it, gives except if you give them the possibility. And since Ihnen\'wieder of expecting again and doesn\'t want loosely to the baby, really there is not much of one Möglichkeit.

    through cmlmv, there are many women, who nurse during the pregnancy, and even tandem nurse babies of other ages. Pregnancy itself should be no reason to be held. But maybe you have other questions, of which your Gynäkologe knows, like constricting, maybe you get a second opinion from another doctor so.

    you don\'t need to stop BF through babble because you are again pregnant. I ernährte my son, until he/it was 16 months, and i was approximately 14 weeks pregnant!!!

    IchIch, that it created to the phase, had to stop becaue where it didn\'t feel comfortable! But my son never had formula or one bottle, he/it drinks only juice!! he/it won\'t have any milk no, that is no mummys-Milch!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment