Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did I have a baby 3 months ago and nurse exclusively, I could be pregnant?

Did I have a baby 3 and nurse exclusively, I could be pregnant?

Details? If this ever happened to somebody so soon, after he/it gave birth, während nursing? ICH\'ll is enthusiastic if I am, but I weiß simply not.

Additional details

ZurZur person, who answered a question with a question in sense on irish-Zwillingen,... only because there is irish-Zwillinge in the world, you don\'t think that her/its/their mothers nursed at all, let alone exclusive, as they became again pregnant,... this is my question... not if his/its simply possible one to become two times pregnant in one year.

5



through mrsapril...

Best answer chosen by Asker

yes you can become pregnant, while you nurse,....., how do I know? Well... my yougest is 10 1/2 months old, and I am pregnant 33 weeks! I nursed as I became pregnant,... I also believed you, thereß couldnt pregnant becomes, while they nurse. The Bücher that says you that jargon is wrong lol, =)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (15)



through kristin-Std yes, I would take an examination if time comes and good worry of itself takes. have two babies in one year, is in your Körper strict. I have a 8 month old, and I am pregnant almost 9 weeks. Glück and well all hope going I with you.

Source(s,:

Mommy of two girls and 8 weeks with number 3!!

through? only I? Yes it happened previously. My children are apart exactly 11 months. My Tochter\'s bday is 30. Jan, her/its/their brother came in 2. Jan the following year. You/they are the same age 28 days long. Alterations became very good pregnant.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3

through bellasmu.... you could be some people, whom I know bald mountain pregnant, pregnant while you nurse as her/its/their baby was 6months old one. Do you know, whether your ovulating? My whether said me, thereß, if you nurse your baby at all between 1am and 6am that the chance to become pregnant, low is, but I dont believes that, but this knows.

Anyways-Glück, if you are pregnant,

from JQ yes it is possible. My Schwägerin only nursed and got pregnant 3 months later. Same fälliges date as her/its/their first.

from Searchin.... Yep! This can vollständig happens. Während es\'s not this likely brestfeeding shouldnt becomes per as a form of the birth control uses. If then of Gl youück to you pregnant is. ICH\'m sure will be it hard work, but if the children it is older that they will be near, and has somebody to play with it. these matters happen für a reason!

Luck
x

through diaryofa... I was care and got nach-pardum pregnant ten months. Care is a großer way, to remain from it, to become pregnant, but it is, foolishly you proof by no means around. Get a Prüfung and if es\'s-Verneinung that still has you time, to accelerate a birth control pill, that won\'t be bad for your nursing baby. , this "little one pill", that I think, that it called.:)

through prettycu.... yes is it possib;le. you know, like the doctor says 6 weeks of wait before the credit of sex, after you had given birth. Because it they giveärmutter to his/its smaller size gets back. Then after the können you sex has. Therefore if you have sex, it is möglich, pregnant, to become again. But I hörte also that, if you nurse, it possible is, one year, not to get your period for unitl up. The single way to find out is a Prüfung, to let done.

from r r, a mommy of my antenatel-Klassen became pregnant very fast, because she/it believed, that she/it would be O.K., because she/it nursed, her/its/their children are apart less than one year.

through been_the.... very possibly birth happened given to my friend having 10 weeks. She/it bore only her/it/them 2. Baby in less than one year. Glück!

through?? soon to Be Mrs.F?? happened a freidn of me. SieSie had both babies in the same year. one in january, and then the n,ächste in November...

through curiously, my uncle is 364 day older than my mommy. It could the most definitely happen.

they say about Danielle that is the first 6 months as effectively as condoms nursing exclusivley. But this doesn\'t means his/its unmögliches, in order to be prego. You/they very much wells could be, although nursing it härter makes. Because the most likely Hafen\'t had a Blutpr you your period, that becomes your doctor, the problayüfung still makes in order to guarantee. Go him/it and find out. Glück.

through ~ * these blue eyes doesn\'t tell any lies * ~ if you can then be again your having sex pregnant. my mother worked with somebody, that got two pregnant, and one half a Monat\'s after giving of birth, so that of m itöglich is.

through momma2mi.... they can become pregnant while you nurse although it is not likely, if exclusively you quiet, and baby is under 6 mos full age, and your period didn\'t return.

I got PG, while I nursed twice, but my nurslings is at the moment old over one year.

Source(s,:



through donotbuy... you could be, as you explain irish-Zwillinge,

No comments:

Post a Comment