Wednesday 20 July 2011

I have old baby a 4 month, and nurse i. does he/it not seem only recently 2 like my milk yet?

I have old baby a 4 month, and nurse i. does he/it not seem only recently 2 like my milk yet?

my period had i also today? but is more similar his/its trickle!? i can be pregnant? während the silence???? /

from Betsy

Best answer chosen by voters

He/it probably is he/it very much only comign from a growth ray, so that he/it seems isnt liek ti, as a nurse away works. Sometimes, they actually interject her/its/their nurisng-Zeiten after it, but is not so drastic, as it seems it. Maybe you/they get your period, but you können pregnant whie is that nurses! I comeieved my 3., während working as a nurse, my then 10 months old. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "me has a 4 month ol. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (8)



through gladdest.... as my baby by 4 months was, I had also a little bit of from dribbling 2 days long... not a period, I am not what was it, sure. How für baby, who doesn\'t like your milk, maybe es\'s only something, which you ate? Strong flavours, like garlic, onions, broccoli, k,önnen sometimes your baby and so on from the milk turns. Did you eat something like it in the last 1-2 days maybe??

through throught.... babies sense the hormones. It tends to do her/it/them fussy on the breast. ICH\'ve hörte this of some ppl. Maybe it brings your milk differently, I, decided not to it to \'m to taste good. You/they können pregnant becomes it during BF\'ing. isn\'t betrügt "solid" birth control. I look awfully for ppl there, that believes,ß you can, \'t becomes pregnant during BF\'ing and then oops. particularly if she/it, that reckon with it, aren\'t or doesn\'t want to introduce, thereß soon or ever again.

from LuvinMom.... my small type went through a phase like it, but it was simple because he/it was distracted about him/it with matters. You/they learn and discover matters every day. So many Spaß! My son wpulls ürde away and looks around and becomes touchy.... however, Don\'t worries! You/they will eat if they become hungry. Bemühen you itself one proper, dusky place, to feed him/it. My son is 6 months, and I didn\'t begin my period. You/they können definitely pregnant becomes, during your quiet. But I believe, thereß it normal, in order to begin 4-6 months, is.

from Stephani... can become you pregnant, although you nurse, and maybe he/it doesnt like your breast milk because of something you ate????

through locks you Obber!!!! you gives your baby any formula at all...?

through amber819... it is possible, but very much incredibly. maybe your baby is at a nursing strike, that is completely normal. also as für the bleeding matter nursed exclusively all my children I, and with the last gave my period me wouldn zurück\'t after 3 or 4 months in 2 only becomes to involved, but if you begin to notice, pregnancy symptoms bring most of an examination, you will be out, is approximately 10 Böcke-Recht.

through mystic_e.... yes you could be pregnant, or you could have only an easy period. If your menstrual cycle of nursing to theückgekommen is, no more a form of the birth control is.


through charisma u could be, my friend then is 13 month younger that her/its/their brother tries to favor bottle yr-Baby,

No comments:

Post a Comment