Wednesday 20 July 2011

Un nursing, and havent gets a period, but feels pregnant.?

Un nursing, and havent gets a period, but feels pregnant.?

feels have only pregnant, and i 3 children for itself well i, and something his/its similar one knows i. no un not a teenager, lol. i kümmert alot from impolite comments over ppls-Sachen about it, to be a teenager. i will go and soon a Prüfung, i only was surprised in general, gets. has alot of the matters i thereover read, to become pregnant, while they nurse. i nurses ausschließlich, my son will be at the end of the month 10 months. my Dr., it told me, thereß is very much very hard, pregnant to become, during nursing, exclusively which is i. he/it, the doesnt bottles gets, he/it has a sucky, and i,ßt of course baby foods.
the marvel only.
Thanks

from C J

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they could be pregnant! I became with my 3. Child pregnant, während nursing of exclusively my twins and hadnt as well my period gets back. , To nurse Doesnt really, hält fertility at, your doctor fell for an usual wrong opinion. It was only in the last few years, thereß doctors becomming conscious is, that you can be very fertile in pregnancy.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, you then get the examination late, lol sick earlier,
Save to! ! RSS

This question over "in the that nurses one. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (3)



through kkarnivo... ooooh!
Go an examination, I had also three babies and know well damned that nursing is no solid birthcontrol-Form.
(My two youngest are apart 17 months,

Luck, I know the feeling of it, "coverage goes to divide coverage". I couldn\'t introduces itself in four!

But they say that families are FOUR each,"
GoodLuck
Cottage

fromfrom Ravii Breastfeeding throws of periods, but doesn\'t stop any ovulation.... many women get "oops"-Schwangerschaften while they nurse thinking that they don\'t can.

If you feel it, after 3 children, that you know, you improve, as we your own body does, I would test.

Luck!

through surfer girls un not certainly, but my mommy became pregnant with my lil bro as she/it was breast, that fed me,

No comments:

Post a Comment