Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ideas for birth control, during nursing.?

Ideas for birth control, during nursing.?

I am pregnant with my second child 38 weeks and I plan as it nursed at least for the first year. I weiß, that some birthcontrol-Methoden can influence your milk production. My husband gets a vasectomy, but this isnt began until September. What are some effective birthcontrol-Methoden, that silence will do with him/it?
Goes, with my next visit my OB, to ask about it, however i would like some ideas, before goes in i. Thanks!

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Well it depends on how much, you don\'t want to become pregnant. Assumes, thereß you REALLY lands, \'t wants to become pregnant, you will need at least two forms of the birth control.

An overview of hormonal birth control is here, while nursing,:
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through Linda Mkondome.

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ the single matter, that she/it offered to me, was in one
iuD, small pill or the depo. i wählte the small pill because my body works together well doesn\'t with the sht and my sister, told me, she/it got bad cramps with the IUD. Glück

through mommym00... I took the small pill, that is it for him/it low dose birth control I toke after all my children, until I wanted to get prego, it works big.

through busybusy.... condoms... the minipill-Ursachen delivers problems and you definitely doesn\'t want to get the Depo-Schuß, because, if it influences you adversely, you, that it waiting, because there is not any stopping it. If of the Depo Ihre supply beeinflußte, it could ruin your chances to work as a nurse with all.

Source(s,:



from Graciela, RIRS, that I didn\'t want to take the small pill, because I heard, it causes acne and weight profit. No thanks. Instead verließ I me on condoms. In order to make her/it/them more effective, I used her/it/them in connection with a spermacide. Also, if gives this to silence and your baby of Sie\'wieder no formula upon request, nursing is effective the first six months alone after birth. Other obstacle methods are a diaphram and cervical Mütze. However, another method of the IUD, a Ger, isät that placed her/it/them into your uterus, that depends up to 10 years long, that Sie get from which type, effective is. You/they können with your doctor, in order to get a diaphram, IUD or cervical cap, speaks. Natyou can condoms ürlich over the counter and buy spermacides.

from Heather R Condoms, small pill, IUD or representing,

No comments:

Post a Comment