Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I nurse..., but could be i pregnant?

Do I nurse..., but could be i pregnant?

Belongings belongings I a boy, whom the first of June, that I was exclusively breast feeding, was carried,... I had which a c-Teil from him/it, i doesn\'t know, whether this makes a difference,... I had bleeding, after he/it had been born for 5 plus weeks,... then went i upward to my 6 weeks of check, and each matter was fine... only a small pain went over from the part... then which was a period i-Gedanke had the end of july/beginning of the Augusts-i,... my husband and I had protected sex with help of the condoms... once unprotected recently... had increased headaches, mild cramps, over the last week or 2 ive and really had gotten annoyed... my son also started to pull from the breast away, but does then to continue meal decline... strange, to describe, does it he/it several times, however, while the meal, but mainly only on one side... I didn\'t have still any other period... i could be again pregnant?

goes to get an examination 2nite...

from Cristy_2...

Best answer chosen by Asker

My doctor told me that I could even become pregnant with exclusive nursing. He/it said, thereß this not 100 percent effective is. My son now is 1 yr in 6mo. and I still nurse although only with night. I always had protection, because you more fertile than other women his/its könnten, also that was, what you, your first period, could think, normal bleeding could be had the baby having. Sometimes, it can last until 2-3 weeks.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2, a natural birth and a c-Teil,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
good answer
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through genesgir... I didn\'t do any breast feed, but always has heard, that you are more likely to become pregnant, while you nurse, and that your periods are irregular, so that it will be more difficult to determine the "correct" time to do it, or not.

through dadnbob Breastfeeding works only for some people, some of the time. Ungeschützte sex means had having yes, you could be pregnant. GehabtGehabt a friend, who had a baby in Jan and Oct of the same year!!! you knursing counts önnen\'t.

through Mrs. Sie Yes, to amaze, could be pregnant. If Sie\'ve had already these means of a period, thereß you which means ovulated, there is an excellent chance, you are pregnant.

I got pregnant seven weeks, after I had my chief, exclusively during breast feeding.

you could be through the traveling of Chris Ja pregnant: Breast feeding reduces only the likelihood of ovulation, it doesn\'t prevent it.

Be successful one from both way!

from Tygon y would ask u people if original, the an examination gets? live this answer original question?

No comments:

Post a Comment