Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it normal to miss periods while it nurses?

Is it normal to miss periods while it nurses?

i had my son in october. i nurses and was placed on birth control. i hörte on, to bring my birth control in febuary. it made me only wasnt very hormonal and i itself. my period has every month i phad ünktlich until April. my last period was the first week April. i also either had ungeschütztem sex previously right or after my period. i dont remembers. but could be i pregnant, or could it be from not taking birth control? or could it be from nursing? i took 2 pt, and they were negative.

from Brouhaha

Best answer chosen by Asker

Vice from in the same boat. I took birth control für the first three months nach-partum and then held, as we will try to obtain another baby again. Because I aufhörte, to take it, I Hafen\'t had a period. It is normal to miss periods, während it nurses,..., but I wasn\'t sure, because I had started her/it/them with the birth control. I have like 3 Schwangerschaftsprüfungen taken... all neg. ICH\'m, the r,ät, that the periods, that I had, were induced by the birth control. I hope this brand sense.

, In order to give a clearer answer,... it could be the three none. I würde only every week tests or with it. Glück

Source(s,:

My third boy\'s nursing
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
i thinks is also my birth control only from not taking, but another examination will need a 2 week i in order to only guarantee
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Shanna Ach honey you very much wells could be pregnant! I würde rides it out only until next month and sees, if I got a period, and if I, that I would bring to another examination, didn\'t... or two, lol! I had my son also in October, and I have daughter, who will be in November two, so that, if you are preggers and ShannaRHGardner speak me only e-mail of müssen, @ com. Glück!

Source(s,:

My own oppsy!

through tnwistwo.... you very much wells can become pregnant, if you nurse. I würde troubles me and an examination takes in order to guarantee. if you land, another baby wants \'t, and you find out, thereß Ihr not pregnant would attract another form of birth control, that you can take, I..

through katie956.... as I breast feeding was, I didn\'t have my period 6 months long. I also wasn\'t on birth control and had ungeschütztes sex. I didn\'t becomes pregnant. This doesn\'t-Mitte becomes it they resembling für you is. If Hafen\'t has you none of the symptoms of the pregnancy, you are no preggo.

from Ashley P, as I nursed, I didn.t gets my period for 6 months, I believe. However, my doctor told me, it doesn.t middle you.re that doesn\'t ovulate and, thereß, if you have unprotected sex, you pregnant can become, and it doesn\'t notice at all, taking because of all the alterations of place.

Source(s,:

Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment