Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it possible to continue your period and stop it again then, while nursing?

Is it possible to continue your period and stop it again then, while nursing?

As my son was approximately 2 1/2 months old, my period returned. I either got him/it 2 or 3 times and Hafen\'t gotten it since it. I was surprised so if of es\'s möglich for my peroid, about again started to have and to then hold again? About the time, if my period to theückgab, he/it slept through the night. Now, thereß it it old doesn\'t have almost 6 months he/it through the night in approximately 2 months or slept so. Could that be the reason? Because ich\'m, he/it now works as a nurse at the clock? Or könnte, I possibly am again pregnant, although I land, no one of the symptoms seems \'t to have, that I had, as I was pregnant with my son. My supply seems to also be REALLY low, pumping with one normal 4 compared ungefähr 2 ounces, that I was in the habit of getting the work, except if Fenugreek takes constanly I. Everything of it could extremelyählt becomes? Please help, ich\'m confused so..

Additional details

Thanks for the answers. Es\'s been long and now in my head, I have schließlich answers!!

3



from Aimee B

Best answer chosen by Asker

yep yep yep

My son turned 31. May 2007 born
My last period before him/it was August in 2006.
My period didn\'t begin means of February 2008 up to it
then I ahd another of the middle March and the middle April.
May was one no show
June was so
no period since April
HPT returned negation


I still nurse one year long.
My last WHETHER appt that she/it said that \'totally normally it ware,
Because nursing your hormones from throws from hit.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
It brought me to feeling better over it not to get mine.
Save to! ! RSS

This question over is again "it possible to it. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (1)



through brwnsuga yes, it is possible to begin period and held again. I had my period 2 mths, after there had been birth, and then, it only held again before 2 mths again-begun für 7 mths and it. I nurse ausschließlich and only like u, concerned abbot was the possibilities i. IchIch went to the gyne, and she/it told me as it that you yearn as i, nurses, i places hv auf\'t, about abbot my vermißte, to worry period, and u should not be worried either..

No comments:

Post a Comment