Wednesday 20 July 2011

It nurses even if you work?

It nurses even if you work?

Belongings belongings I actually no baby, and I am not pregnant, but in the future i, nursing would become to have a baby and a plan, loves, but on i wants to work, also, what would make i, if wanted to nurse i?
i knows is a while away, but un simply curious

through daa

Best answer chosen by voters

Many nursing mothers pump every few hours during with the work. DerDer nto the baby can then be given to ächste day, either in one bottle or one cup, by the babysitter of the pumped milk. If the baby can drink directly at the breast at home. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through Aubrielle\'s mommy quiet I and does full time, but I didn\'t go to work back until my baby was 5 mos so that I had much time to pump a supply and to justify. I würde a STAND-IN electric pump, preferably Medela, recommends. The laws say, thereß she/it you time with, to pump, works, must give. My work however it can without Rücksicht on this a little difficult, which the law says, is... ich\'m one analyzes you nurse and a mens-Gefängnis, so that, if I have a passenger, who is, a psychotic episode to have, I cannot have switched on like "grip, I" must pump lol. Therefore, I have my days, thereß I lands, quite much gets pumping \'t, done, so that I sometimes must supplement with formula. But it is mto serve öglich, full time and to nurse.

from Emily

from Sabrina, you can always pump your milk!

through azflo82-Pumpe. Breast milks für your baby and Sie\'ll continues to produce milk.

from Theresa You, it would pump while you are with the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment