Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing as birth control?

Nursing as birth control?

Hello... I has feed full time old baby girl of the i breast a 1 and half a week un not on any form of the contraceptive.. I is concerned that, if is capable i to let finish sex again pregnant i,.. is not a gigantic question if becomes again i pregnant, as we adjust on more, but i would like, about my small one, my main is to be left, do you concentrate now for it.. from what is my chances this pregnant development, while they nurse? What are my Möglichkeiten so far, as birth control is procured? Everyone became pregnant, während nursing? Thanks to für everything, that answers!!

from Jen

Best answer chosen by Asker

If you become quiet exclusively, it can be a quite reliable form of the contraceptive for until 6 months or until you begin your period.
I didn\'t use any birth control, during nursing my 2. Son and I again not pregnant became, until he/it was in 18months.

Source(s,:

Nursing of advisor
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks.. only certainly decided to go on the small pill to be!!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about it, to nurse as bir. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (23)



through mommy of twins and a single sound! It can be used, but is very much exact in the requests. Join below, you hope, thereß it helps,

Source(s,:



through wiXet Many, many people have pregnant gotton while they nurse.

Some possibilities are:

small pill
Condoms
withdrawl-Methode

a form of not birth controls is through Angelap breast feeding. Use a condom, about which pregnant development to minimize.

And congrats at your new arrival.

through Geleebohne, you have a good chance to become pregnant. Don\'t use, thereß for birth control. Use condoms. And yes, my mother and my aunt became pregnant während breast feeding. And place auf\'t, also departure uses. That is they for resembling as it, Brustf,ütterung, to use.

through Colleen-M being not a big way, to protect at all from pregnancy! My sister became pregnant w with her/its/their twinsährend breast feding her/its/their 6 months old!!

My friend will therefore not be a good idea pregnant during breast, that feeds her/it/them 8 months old, of that, what I saw. Ask f with your six weeks of checkür the small pill your whether Dr., it can be used during breast feeding, or there are the annoyed and smelly condoms... she/it works!

through lala_sun, Breastfeeding is no form of the V.CHR.. you becomes the most, you probably get PG if you have unprotected sex because your body is ready, Minerals,hormones, to get PG,). I würde def application condoms, because you should wait, until your baby is approximately 1.5 yrs old to get PG again. This way, that your enough baby time, to be the baby, will have. Get trianed potty and has time you for only her. Glück!

from Sara quiet I still my daughter, and she/it is 11 months old. With your 6 weeks of check on, you shouldn\'t has before then sex anyway, you ask your obgyn k about the type of bc, that you take,önnen, when you nurse. There is not beeinflu a certain type the doesn\'tßt hormonely Ihren breastmilk. But from the research, I have done, nursing ausschließlich (thinking no grain) and so on, because the first 6 months and you should be fine, as you yearn Don\'t as you for itself shortened feedings and supplement with other meal to your baby. I began my period just, and my daughter was and so on on grains, then baby food, because she/it was 6 months old. It is not they f for resemblingür everyone, but it corresponds more to your elections over bc-Methoden and your belief. Glück!

from Megyvett... I thinks, that it is as far as what different for everyone, your chances are to be become pregnant from it while they nurse. You/they können vocal contraceptive takes, but there is a possibility, that will decrease it your milk supply. I Hafen\'t, that is gotten one of both time, that I nursed myself, pregnant, don\'t believe thereß I can, but I was also careful and used condoms.

from Rebecca V, it is total shit, I didn\'t nurse any pacifiers 100 percent, no bottles, I became feedings of demanding pregnant
IUD or small pill ask Ihren Ob/gyn

through Maddie\'s mom, whom I got, a low one of birth control does. My said doctor gives it a chance.

through neve_fre.... you were supposed to have informed you of only cause at the office of the doctor, you nurse and possibly menstruate, you can still become pregnant. There TONS of babies become on the wrong opinion, no pun intends, covered, thereß you can, \'t becomes pregnant, while they nurse. Dort\'s much birth control you können as it takes, you yearn as it is an unique hormone pill. I was put on YAZ before I became pregnant, and I hörte on, to take it, to develop my daughter, and as I she/it, that were asked, which birth control I wanted had for her, so that I went automatically for this. I was unfähig, to nurse my daughter as a result of them, that doesn\'t tell me, until I spares with it had started, that you can, takes \'t b/c an assorted hormone while they nurse.

beside CoCo i b/f-Bergwerk and left pregnant on it as contraceptive upward, but more quietly wownd.

from Harriet

through rowleypo... depends from the woman, i-Brust lived exclusively, no supplements don\'t fill (ever, and no pacifiers and i didnt gets back my cycle 6 months long, was so technically i sure, but i a friend, that did the same matter and had irish-Zwillinge, for those 6 months has because she/it was pregnant after 2 months, is i on the small pill, but you must be well over being taken your pills promptly daily -

from princess... I would not depend to nurse as a Form-f-Geburtenkontrolle. ICH\'m, that speaks of experience. my daughter was i breasfeeding as i became pregnant with my son. my children are apart 22 months.

from Tracy\'s B Enjoy Ihr baby now, mine, that closes together, could not have introduce i

i would not use any bf i as a form of the birth control, was on a low dose pill during bfing

from Tanya, I fell with my 3. pregnant, as I nursed my second, so that it happens. I wit proposes ürde, that you use condoms, or even you indicate to your doctor, which sure, while him/it to use silence pill to find out, if you land, \'t wants to use condoms.
Remember, however, there are not any sentence rules in concrete saying, on which you cannot have any sex before your 6 weeks of check, this is totally wrong, you can have sex if you feel comfortable upward before your 6 weeks of check. As yearn as you, healed, if you any stings or Abschürfungen would have, and if comfortably you itself and you feel, ve stopped to bleed. Remember, however, if you nurse, you are dryers indoors, so that wisely it his/its könnte, to use any lubrication on your first attempt, but otherwise you do it, if is you and your partner ready, also is brand certainly he/it softly, universe best and congrats at your new small girl.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 3 girls: 5 years old 3 years old and a 14 month old.

through ketchupk... I supports this web site, that Heather T mentioned,:

it can take from the Liam\'s Mommy You severl-Methoden the birth control while they nurse. I am b/f, and I shot at the depo, his/its progesterone only with it it doesnt causes your supply, yes you können pregnant becomes, while he/it nurses, my neighbor has 14 months of children apart, thought well now, she/it, that a form of the birth control was b/f, has her/it/them two child tails, that big together for her/it/them, but if another child wants you dont soon, you go on birth control.

the shot is he/it big, i recomend, you go in every three months, as soon as lived your body you on it puts in, you also have peroids, a funny one is of the big, nursing helps I in order to also keep away her/it/them got, as i first attracted the shot, but no one since, they told me that any spotting/irregular peroids first would be normal.

Her/its/their other possibilities are:
the small pill
nuva rings
the Armimplantat
the vagina adunction matter, not certainly on names,
Condoms (duh)

Essentially, you want everything, which is only progesterone, no estrogen. Estrogen will cause your milk supply.


The departure method is apsolute-SCHEIßE, it pretends, you ejaculate this is, ejaculates easily more considerably than the end,

through flying of pig a.k.a the thickness became lady my cousin wife pregnant, during nursing. She/it also was switched on the \'young\' pill and still introduced.

Definately uses a condom or the pill, even if of BFing.

through ohmeohmy, that nurses well, how a birth control is no myth,.....

but it is, foolishly you no proof also around
, in order to shorten your chances of getting pregnant during nursing, only,... you should not use pacifiers, you must nurse every 1-2 hours, you tend thirst upon request no not supplementing with bottles for every basic comfort, hunger, and possibly you smooth co sleeping with night, in order to promote care active with night,....
also, this is only one leader line, until solids are introduced,... as soon as solids or supplements are introduced, all bets burst... or if your periods return,
process::;
because the most woman bfing can be reliable until solids, but there always is a chance
and for the couple of the women over this pregnant got during bfing... most of thier-Babys was on 6 months... on solids was all bets

here, a connection is to be read,



from Kia Sister 1, you duck My, grandmother let baby count two 9 months and three days, according to baby, one numbers.

My mother 4 Kinder had in 4 years, baby fed to number two sheonly-Flasche.

I don\'t believe that I would rely on it.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Want you to risk seriously because you have 10 months of babies apart?

Abstain or use a friggen-Kondom

Nursing is no form of the birth control

And open your eyes, 2 babies, who close, then are even more roughly twins. At least twins are at the same phases, even being only under one year, they become others große diapers need, you have other schedules, you are at other meal, one will go before the other...
You/they don\'t sound like you, believes, that this threw.

No comments:

Post a Comment