Wednesday 20 July 2011

Many questions, nursing, periods, ovulation. and so on?

Many questions, nursing, periods, ovulation. and so on?

Quite well so here, it goes,
heard i, if you to nurse dont, your period gets, do you ovulate so still?
Can you take birth control and still nurse and does beverage see as it, that they don\'t still ask you to smoke, and so on because everything still passes on at baby with nursing from you?
Can you therefore become pregnant while you nurse?
Un 32 weeks pregnant and wants to breast feed and is contimplating that the depo shot after had my babygirl i.
Also, which birth control makes you recomend?
, un allergic to condoms with it thats not a possibility,
THANKS TO =]

Additional details

If noticed you havent is not a gigantic worry, un the council more medical not questions then i asked, you which birth control the best, as far as the mirena, depo liked, the pill and so on, so that you can take your discourtesy elsewhere, because everything un, to see for it, is answers. Thanks.

2



through turtle

Best answer chosen by voters

Why would you not ask your doctor these questions? We place aufweiß \'t everything of you or your medical story, could we therefore, like which birth control, possibly know, would be right for you?

Go your doctor these questions.

And, please, after the baby arrived, if she/it is sick, or in need of medical attention, don\'t you please ask us to diagnose, K? =] 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "Quite some question. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (9)



from Logan and the Ella Mommy You, it can become pregnant during breast feeding. Es\'s not birth control. That is a gewöhnliche wrong opinion.

Source(s,:

My doctor and my midwife.

from Claire B, YOU/THEY can use CONDOM LAYTECHS EINE SPEECH ONLY NOT FOR UR-ARZT

from Fizza F, I believed that you original period gets, even if your quiet, but dont takes, happens by chance, you can become again pregnant. Not a good idea, to take birth control, as nursing. Yes you können pregnant becomes, if you nurse. You/they have other types of condoms, that you use, können. The best matter is für you, about as well original ur-Arzt, to talk about condoms, birth control and these questions!!!

through janb768, you can become pregnant while you nurse. I can remember ehrlich\'t, whether I my period bekäme, or not, but I am certain that you can become pregnant while you nurse.

I only went on the progesterone "mini, pill" during I nursed, the estrogen is not good for the babies to have.

I don\'t know whether a possibility will be depo for you.

Talk to yours whether over your elections.

Be successful with your baby! Geniusßen you!

through? Riyen \'s Mom & Ayah exactly 4.12 O.K.s, I nursed and heres along the low, some women don\'t get her/its/their period, so that they don\'t ovulate, but you can use it only as a form of the birth control if you don\'t pump, supplimenting or using of a pacifier. You/they müssen itself during the night and all nourishes. You/they will give you, something called the small pill, that is 82 percent above on nursing, so that you should be sure. YES YOU/THEY Können PREGNANT becomes even if you, that your period has, aren\'t because you ovulate eyour befor, first period and you never know if is upward going to be banged. I approached mine with my son on 6 months for the first time. I wouldn\'t gets the depo-Schuß until it, after you are, inquires doine for itself that only nurses after the SMALL PILL. Glück and congrats on it, to make a good decision for your baby.

through sassylas.... merrily you should demand that I was only at one baby shower, and we turned out chicks into a speech over birth control. You/they können certainly 6 months long after birth of nursing lactation amenhorrea has, but unpredictably you can normally ovulate in this time.So, that no periods can still ovulate you, however. If you get an IUD, m,üssen you for 6 months of application condom worry ful is, because many girls come prego on an IUD. The depo-Schuß, that I liked, however, I discovered a quantity on it.

from Nekhbet_.... they are allowed to or get your period maybe.

If you are you O.K. with making pregnant, nursing like 6 months can or until first your first period as a method of the contraception, which comes, for, uses, as you yearn, as you, that nurse every 3-4 hours, are excusively. Check over it with your doc. You/they können also cervical mucus, to reduce about the risks further, checks. It has a low one mißerfolgsrate, but it is possible, pregnant to become as it is with every form of the contraception,

You/they can take the small pill, progesterone only, while nursing. I wouldn\'t uses the depo-Schuß.

through sasha y hello chica

My nurse of the visits, that I told myself about this birth control, it is similar, that however, the mirena lasts it 10 years, and can becomes distant, but it doesn\'t have any hormones in it with it as soon as you moved, you can become again pregnant. And she/it können it in 4-6 weeks places, after they delivered. I become the nächste time the name and the info gets, that I see her/it/them, and I will let you known more about those.

Source(s,:

Ps-Mann, that you procured for all impolite people!

some people grasp her/its/their period at mdcccc6, some people don\'t do. My periods never came theück, until my babies were over one year old, but I have a friend, who got back every time theirs after only six weeks. Everyone is different. If you don\'t have any periods, you don\'t ovulate, ouchßer of the one ovulation will have you right before you get back your period. Spürt this brand? Therefore für over one year, after had this of my baby, I didn\'t ovulates at all, then as my body ready was, I ovulated, then, a period had. Therefore, if you didn\'t have any children previously and land, \'t weiß, how long it takes you in order to get back your period, you then don\'t count nursing as birth control. :) I used depo, and I didn\'t likes it, it brought me to it, itself strangely too fühlen. Unduly sensitively and only not right. My favorite birth control, that I per used, and I almost tried everything of them because never, I could find one myself, that am liked!), is paraguard, the copper iud. I wouldn\'t schlägt mirena before, because of the hormones, indeed I not even know whether that is a possibility, while nursing. But the iud is paraguard without hormones, therefore it, that nurses, doesn\'t-Affekt. I now have mine virtually two years long with no side emotions in had at all, and it is your tubes as effective as leaving binds, only it is reversible. I recommend it highly. Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment