Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ask about nursing and over meal / beverage?

Ask about nursing and over meal / beverage?

Is it O.K. to chocolate and caffeine while it nurses? I gave sodas and cocolate on, as I found from myself, was pregnant, healthy to be, and then, somebody told me, thereß caffeine and chocolate bad was, while they nursed. I therefore beg for a Coca-Cola at the moment... ugh lol however I würde never eats something, my daughter could influence whatever negatively.

from A J

Best answer chosen by Asker

Those matters are fine in restraint. Some people avoid chocolate if her/its/their baby has stomach, thereß questions it causes, \'s an allergenic-Essen and passports through the breastmilk..., but if your baby can then handle it, it is fine in restraint! Caffeine is OK.. only Don\'t so verrückt with it. I still have an occasional Starbucks. I was ANAL as I was pregnant, no lunchmeats, mayo/salad-Bekleidungen, raw eggs, and so on and so on and so on.. I followed each möglichen recommendation, but my WHETHER said me as it, you yearn as I didn\'t have a healthy Nahrung-Vorschwangerschaft to alter it and to take on only my prenatal one above. Go your Coca-Cola! But bemühen you itself, not to make it to a habit,.. not only for your baby, but you. Es\'s only a bad habit:, a Coca-Cola won\'t do anything to her/it/them!

Source(s,:

Working of mommy of a 11 month as a nurse old
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to one bouquet!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



from Meaux no, it is not okay. Her/its/their breastmilk will get out of chocolate, verfärbte itself, and it will be with it, so fully from caffeine. Es\'s simply dreadful.

/ Sighs

Of course, you can have chocolate. And the occasional Coca-Cola. Dort\'s nothing wrong with Mäßigung in sense on legal substances, that don\'t endanger your health. You/they place mu auf\'tß itself robs.

through Jamie\'s mommy, I drank Coca-Cola my whole pregnancy.... and chocolate not so very much as Erdnuß-M&Ms-lol. the caffeine, that she/it get, is not so much, you können has more than, as you were pregnant.

The caffeine in Coke doesn\'t influence him/it except if is a Rt. 44 of sound, and das\'s a CLAY Coca-Cola!! I würde it earlier in the day tries, before lunches or early afternoon, in order to see, how it influences her/it/them. I built dung and had a Rt 44 after 5.... my from 10 pm to 1 stayed up sons is. I learned lol to leap.

through jenn c, you can have chocolate and caffeine, I asked the same matter, during my daughter\'s nursing and my doctor me the O.K. one(s) as it gave, you yearn as it, is done in restraint, you are allowed to simply lived not, it to, to have to it near, one nourishing, that is near, time, to sleep for BABY,

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2 14 months and 5 yrs

from Trish C, this doesn\'t have me delivered hospital i with let a Nahrungscoca-Cola after my Babys-Geburt 10 mins, and nursed i. she/it, that are said, there was not any Bedürfnis after me, to change my food into any manner, only not to remains this caffeine, that it could make touchy for the baby, b/c.

through fearful women, you do rare, history Ironically,those is, the two matters, that I told, became, can cause breastmilk. Therefore, until you know, as or if it causes it your baby,have in very small quantities.

through claysold.... being fine, in order to have a soda, while you nurse. The hospital gave, with which we were, I coke the whole time.

through tRc11, I essentially retain the same food as it as I was pregnant,... I has caffeine, only in restraint.

from SaSsY? You/they will go do it well if you have any chocolate and a soda,.. and she/it becomes so

No comments:

Post a Comment