Wednesday 20 July 2011

Medications, during nursing.?

Medications, during nursing.?

WährendWährend i pregnant was, that I approached sick right in the end, asked myself over one week before delivery and my doctor to take musinex, and it clarified me in one day or two. I don\'t nurse, and the runny-Nase, cough and breast jam get. Is it quiet safe, about which to take musinex???

Additional details

His/its alleged one, to say, < I now nurse. I overlooked that one!

4



through sskstru

Best answer chosen by Asker

Check the writing and call your doctor. EtwasEtwas, what you take, can through your breast milk to the baby is transferred. You/they können ahold your doctor typically gets although is answering service at any time. I würde me introduces that, if it was all problems okay during breast feeding to take during your pregnancy, that has you shouldn\'t. Glück, mom!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Ham88888... I heard, that no medications should be taken during the pregnancy. Ohßer if it is an absolutely emergengy. Even then, I not sure, if she/it würden. If Sie\'wieder doesn\'t should breast, that then it füttert, for you sure, in order to take medications, is

through Sharon M, as my baby was two months old that badly I my enough leg, in order to require surgical intervention, broke. It became for me from my atästhesiologen said to continue him/it to nurse, I capable should be, although I was on some serious analgesics. They it, that turns two, and they are simply fine.

AberAber nevertheless first would ask with the doctor I. Better safe as sad.

from Lil\'Mama Wenn you then doesn\'t nurse, you can quite take everything. I place auf\'t believes, thereß I your question understands. You/they placed medications, w,ährend you nursed, and then, you didn\'t say this to silence about Sie\'wieder. Now, if you are nursing, she/it best matter is not to be taken ANY medications. Bemühen you itself, to suck it upward, if you can. Während the works for a nurse, I used the vicks-Dunst, you pocket my bedroom with night, and it really helped. I use a f the Kinder\'sür the baby after 6mo, as he/it was stifling.

through pru, that each medication says, you don\'t take while you nurse! Call a lactation advisor and inform them of the situation, and they conserve something reccommend. Also läßt DR. healthy medication and mother an excellent book nennen\'s-Milch it is more exactly usefull, I, that you buy him/it, reccommend because this won\'t be the single time, you will need medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment