Wednesday 20 July 2011

Micronor little one pill, while nursing?

Micronor little one pill, while nursing?

I had my 6 weeks of check upward yesterday. Because I still nurse, my doctor gave to me a rule für micronor minipill, while they check in order to see if I can get mirena. Anyways, if brings Sie\'wieder of nursing and bringing of it to him/it little one*-pill-sake you to beginning your period?

Also, if you micronor, what was, your experience in it, took? did you like it? What over mirena?

I am not to glad about it to be gone again on birth control, I don\'t like how it eats with your body. But because I land, want to become \'t pregnant, I need for it. I want to find only the one, that the best für me will do. Thanks

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they can use Mirena, but you first should last at least at month of little one*-pills before you do. Will have supply questions of progesterone only methods a very small number of women, and it is easier to stop the pill as takes out an IUD.

/ health/meds/birthcon.

I debate going back to hormonal birth control because I don\'t want to become pregnant. But fI now remain ür with other methods. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through usfbrand... I started to take Micronor, as my baby 2 and one half month old was. I also nurse. I muß another period have because I gave birth. I also am really vergeßlich and forgot to refill my rule, therefore after the first box I didn\'t take anything. Es\'s now been not pregnant 4 months, and no period, either! ICH\'ve checked! :)
I read, these many women have very irregular periods while they take Micronor.

from Andrienn.... after giving of birth my hormones was everywhere and I began because it had periods every two weeks. I started, because of Brustfütterung, to take Micronor like itself, and now, my periods vanished completely.
I sometimes get an achy-Bauch, but that is everything. As soon as ich\'m, that with Brustfit is made ütterung that I go back on Microgynon as I am not to glad about the little one pill but no pregnancy wants to risk, and husband complains over condoms.


through mommy2B, I am on the minipill and was, because my son was 6 weeks old. it it now only over 4 months old. I think es\'s-Geldstrafe... no side-effects für me. I don\'t have any wish for sex, and it still is quite painful, but I think das\'s of nursing a side-effect, dryness and so on, I have the Tröpfeln only once and this had, was, because I was approximately 4 hours, that late took the pill. You/they müssen it every day or other at the same time takes, I guess that you dribble. But I didn\'t have any true period.

through kiddo235, I took micronor 2 months long after I had my son, who was 6 months yesterday. I gave up to take it because I like this weight, that I had, repositioning didn\'t. It seems, thereß the whole weight, that I lost after birth, was found and decided to go back exactly to my stomach, and brings me to feeling that I look again pregnant,.. which i\'m not, I had one "true" menstruation, 3 days, after I had started to take it, and meanwhile, I dribbled one hour long the part, that I like, every 6 weeks!!) I thinks, that I am gotten, it refilled on the weekend because my son decided to disaccustom itself/themselves and rejects to work as a nurse.

Luck. Hope I, that is helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment