Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mirena IUD or Paragard IUD, as nursing?

Mirena IUD or Paragard IUD, as nursing?

Therefore, after I had my daughter 11 . I had according to questions my DR. on birth control. She/it proposed the little one pill and or the Depo schoß. I wählte the Depo, only, because I was on the pill previously and the whole time forgot them.

Right as however, I lifted it, said not to take it on the crate while it nursed because maybe it stops your milk production.
This fall I.

To opinion well superfluously, un now 28 weeks pregnant. Un gladly, but never again. ah ah.

But 4 months after I was pregnant, my milk supply began to slow down, and then held. Therefore, I take my Körper doesnt like alterations in hormones at.
Would the Mirena therefore be bad for me to have if un nursing because of the hormones?

Or is the Paragard bad because it has no one?

If you know about any info, that helps me maybe, in this situation, you please help.
Knows I, that 12 weeks are decided I, must, but I would like to become knows dont I with it the wrong decision meets.

Additional details

Is how the Mirena has over this string matter, the Paragard like it?
I have no ground this, like which it looks. My Doktoren-Bit lets üro cram full only the Mirena itself.

Un hoping if I choose, she/it can do it.

2



through lady Discordia

Best answer chosen by voters

Alleged is one from both one fine, while nursing, but I picked for myself the Paragard. SieSie * says you * the hormones in the Mirena gewannen\'t beeinflußt Ihre supply or everything, but I was not over it to sure, and furthermore, I am really paranoid over blood clots so that I take the trouble, any special hormone, to avoid. ICH\'ve had für in the course two years now my Paragard in, and I have myself to say, looooove him/it. ICH\'ve had problems zero and würde recommends it to somebody and nurses or not. If you no there more certain questionsover has, you feel free to ask! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment