Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nausea, while nursing?

Nausea, while nursing?

My son is 3 months old. I am f on and from every dayür the last 2 weeks been nauseated and also very tired. I fühle me really like l, did, as I was in my first trimester. I took a Schwangerschaftspr last week, that was negative,üfung. IchIch pumps also a quantity, and although I me throughout the day nausea causal feels, I feel it particularly, pumped during me or nurse. Why is that?

Also, I didn\'t have still any period. Are the chances therefore to be been pregnant, quite slim, right? Because the most probably of Hafenovulierte \'t I?

from Helen

Best answer chosen by Asker

My son rotated only four months old and besides the pumps, I not which does, I had for by two weeks your same problem, no period and the nausea! I fühle me like I, did, as I also was pregnant! I weiß es\'s not an answer, but I hope, that it robs you in order to be alone not to feeling better, it did me! I become a Prüfung gets and sees, you could want at least twice to retest, because more certainly you a way or the other his/its wants!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! Gefühle, to know well, ich\'m not the single!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Audrey ive had this away and on and ive now nurses 6 months long. sometimes, a bi becomes ißchen dizzy, also. My doctor told me is only a hormonal reaction to the stimulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment