Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mirena IUD, while nursing?

Mirena IUD, while nursing?

Did each Mirena use, while nursing? what are you of opinions from it?? my son is 1.5weeks, and I muß start, my 6 weeks long of date, to think about a birthcontrol. I became pregnant on the pill and used it correctly, not totally certainly so which method, to use this time!

through nowintek...

Best answer chosen by voters

I have the mirena, and I nurse exclusively. I became pregnant on the pill to, so that I sought some other.
I let it placed in it, after my son had been born, and it finished sliding and caught in my cervix, that was not fun, that must be removed.
I gave him/it according to my daughter another attempt, and it was quite good. I never found out, thereß itself a fall at milk supply like me approximately provided. The single matter, that stinks kinda, is thereß I alot discovers, I calm Hafen\'t had a real period although, because I nurse, but alot the offense, that dribbles. but das\'s assumed to last only the first 6 months, so that we will see. Es\'s defenitely nicely, itself not about it, every day, to take a pill, to provide, particularly with a new baby and a toddler, who hunted around, I würde me never reminds

Source(s,:

Mommy of 23month old ones and 4month aged 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through shotgun2.... Mirena definitely works. ICH\'ll ließ you only knows, but, the first few months after insertion his/its hell. There will be probably really bad constricting right, after you got it, all women don\'t have this problem, you place f so auf\'tährt itself. Also, the first period is dreadful. The first period, after pregnancy is not any picnic either, and if joined es\'s, wow. I couldn\'t provides für my son, because I had so many pains, but it went half through the day. After some further periods, him/it, \'s been smooth sailing,... my periods is easy, kürzer, I could nurse, no weight spends, and I am not pregnant. You/they last fünf years long and you can let her/it/them taken out earlier if you want. Sie\'wieder ungefähr $500 only for the IUD itself, therefore they are not cheap, but you can begin directly with Merina on a payment plan if you need for it. Also, another problem with Merina, any IUD really, is, thereß you possibly develope a cyst could, but my doctor said ihn\'s hundred inserted, and he/it saw this never pass you. You/they have also a copper IUD, that lasts 10 years long, if you itself für a really tall term birth control interested. Don\'t put you allergic to copper only sicher\'wieder.

through mystic_e.... IUDs flips out for me out. But if you wählen, to use Mirena, it is recommended, that you take the minipill one month long, first, there is to guarantee, no side-effects for you or baby. It is easier, there, To stop ß, to take a pill, then an IUD gets out.

As is right for you for which method, the a lot of it from how much depends, you don\'t want to become pregnant. Für me uses amenorrhea I lactational, that the first 6 months and a 6 percent according to failure installment it a 1 percent of failure installment has, but I never go without a period more than 6 months, then, I use departure, that has a 10 percent of failure installment among married couples.

LAM:

through N-M, I have n a 7 month old that I still nurse n that I had Mirena because she/it 3 months. I really like it... I places auf\'t to worry has about the taking of everything or the Ver, to alter, of everything and my husband, says, that he/it never has felt everything and I. neither has. The single problem is, thereß it my menstruation kinda crazy did, but it is not anything, which it doesn\'t conserve b, which is handled.

through lesmith, I made, and it works big. Never didn\'t notice any Art of problem with it and nursed 5 months long.

No comments:

Post a Comment