Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and alcohol..?

Nursing and alcohol..?

Approve so that I am pregnant with my first child 34 weeks presently. One small Mad little. =)
Is my question after I had the baby I plan, as it nursed,.., but I would like to have a couple, drinks.. like a couple beer or something.. what is, your insight into this situation?
Is it okay to drink a small while, that nurses?

Additional details

Through the first two answers going..
therefore if I pump some bottles, before I drink, out, I should go do it well and, to therefore put back only the next day or her/it/them on the nipple, untill waits..

2



from AMOFO?ST...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Pumping is useless, because breast milk is produced upon request. If there is not any alcohol in your blood, there then is not any alcohol in your milk.

The general rule is, if you are sufficiently sober, that to then drive you, is sufficiently sober in order to work as a nurse

After the baby is, the liver will be developed by 3 months old sufficiently he/she, about alcohol with the same installment, that you and I do, to convert. If there is alcohol in your blood there, alcohol will be in your milk to a piece of advice of 2 percent. therefore, if your baby is I in the course of 3 months and the works as a nurse every 3 hours, Gehen predicts d and has 2 or 3 beers, after you she/it gefüttert has. I wouldnempfiehlt \'t, , to drink at all, before the baby is 3 months, although because the liver is not developed completely up to this point and is only alcohol of 20 percent converts the installment, that you and I, for me, do, this too much mathematics ya, do you know? I then foresee only the 3 months long, I place auf\'t becomes drunk, but I don\'t worry about some.

Source(s,:

nursed two children
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks.. although I liked not to hear, I must wait three further months after the baby.. LOL. I guess, thereß it the surest would be, although... and I now am a mommy, therefore I first must place her/its/their needs..
Thanks again! =)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from Toni Burns Yeah, two are okay, but I found that, as I had one glass of wine, and nourished soon, after my son was sick everywhere. The best matter, in order to do, if your gona has, is some wait until it, after you gave a feed, and weiß, that it will be some hours, until you need again for it. Also none more than some, that you an ausgedrückten feed should give. AuchAuch with Grüßen to the pump and discards theory, I saw very narrowly into drinking, while nursing, and after many discovered many hours of research that must pump you dont in order to get rid of alcohol of your breastmilk as it will dissolve, as you become sober, and as you yearn as your blood, that alcohol then is negligable, wants the alcohol content with it in your breastmilk. A good way, to reckon, if you start können, to live itself again, after reckoning is more than some, if your blood alcohol level is depressed to sure driving levels back, from which you can find, to quite make on most drinking like accuratly and Driving places in connection brings. Oder you könnten does what I did, and buys itself a cheap breathalyser-Prüfung and as yearn you itself, how you can hand over this, that you can nurse.

Hope that this helps!!

from TriBaby0... only troubles you for itself to time it right.... your body converts the alcohol over time, that converts it also into the milk. Go für the same matter, that they tell you every hour of ...1 gulps about drinking and driving. ICH\'ll ernährt my small husband, you later have one glass of wine and two to three hours, if he/it is again hungry, I for going am good.

On this couple times then had I that or not certainly how much alcohol was in an assorted beverage, that she/it do, that named this big brushwood Milchbildschirm, that tests your breast milk for alcohol, I got mine with Target., if there is too much I in my system, ll gives means breast milk ausgedrückten son, I camped and pump and garbage dump, to uphold my supply.

Congrats and greeting!

through hello gives mom not pumping any need and throws differently away as for your own comfort for engorgement. if Sie\'wieder become you nyou are sufficiently sober sufficiently üchtern in order to drive in order to work as a nurse. have schl 1 or 2 (me) \'dägt only one the first time before, that you drink again, and reception, that slows it down and feels free, to drink in restraint. a Getränk or in two will be no problem at all, if you have none more, wait until you, again, you become soberly and then nourish you for itself; no pumping necessary, as alcohol leaves breast milk, as it leaves the blood,... if you feel it in your head, it is in your milk.

very useful:


from Meagan yes you can drink, while you nurse, you are allowed two gulps per day and you must pump after it and garbage dumps... after nine months of no alcohol sufficed for me two gulps to get a buzz:) Alcohol is also the single matter, that also leaves the system completely. Congrats!

from mom to Kenzie and numbers 2 due ones... I pumps every morning, as I get up, and every night before the bed. I also nurse her/it/them throughout the day. After I pumped with night, then, I give her/it/them one bottle before the bed, I will have a beer because it will be 4 or 5 hours, before again I she/it füttere. This way, wei,ß I, that it is from my system.

Mommy to 1 months old Mackenzie Lynn

from Rachel C, you can drink, during nursing however doing of it, after a feeding was recommended. Alcohol will be converted hours into a couple, therefore könnten feeds you your daughter some hours later and was completely sure.

through mummi, some bottles either express 2 Sophia before you drink or use formula,.., like u breast feed, formula conserves and uses,

No comments:

Post a Comment