Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and birth Contol?

Nursing and birth Contol?

I saw him/it, that was said, my doctor my 6 weeks long of checkup today that, because I nurse, I at least for 6 months not pregnant will become. It took 20 months to convieve, and I mußte Metformin and Clomid take. I have PCOS and go normally 7 months long without a period 3-5 months. I am worried really not therefore to become pregnant, but only surprising if said each anderehat \'s-Arzt them, thereß she/it not pregnant will become, while they nurse, and became pregnant? I will begin the small pill tomorrow, but only worried, thereß I possibly pregnant could become, if I have sex within the next 7 days. I weiß only, you use a condom in order to certainly be besides it wants to hear you, if it happened to somebody.

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by Asker

, Pippin-Beifallsrufe for a moment, because a doctor actually knows about LAM,...)

If exclusively you quiet, and no period had, your chances of the pregnancy of the first few months are exact, very low, by 1 percent., comparably to the pill or the condoms, if Sie\'d is rather particular careful, or expects to often be supplementing/pumping, then, it is fine to use also another method. The minipill is good, or you könnten condoms or an IUD use.

In any case, from chances, to come pregnant in the next week, is, you favor zero approximately. You/they weras no fertile 6 weeks nach-partum if Sie\'ve nurses regularly.

, Some people will knock against that you are immediately \'particular fertile\' after you gave birth. Is this MAY true if you, that nurse, aren\'t würde your body believes, that the baby died, and makes his/its best in order to make you again pregnant ASAP. But nature weiß also, that they have babies ISN together too near, \'T a good matter, therefore she/it arranges for women, sterile for the first several months having birth, to be given, to give the best chances of the survival to your current baby AND you. Cleverly, aint she/it?)

PROCESS: LAM assumes that you didn\'t have any period. As soon as of Zyklen-Rückkehr, as with the prior poster, you are again fertile.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Corinne, mommy of 2 boys is This a myth! You/they können definitely pregnant becomes, before your baby is 6 months, even if you nurse exclusively!

I nursed exclusively my two boys and my periods, who are returned until at the moment, if they were four months, both times, that means, that I was fertile and could very well, introduced itself.

Indeed I imagined while I nursed, once, as my son was 7 months, and a miscarriage, and the second time, had as he/it was 9 months.

Yes, there are mothers, who are not long fertile, if they nurse, but I know many examples like me and know several women, who introduced itself, before 6 months turned her/its/their babies for itself.

You don\'t perceive end, if you are not ready one to another, the chance! :)

from Shannon Breastfeeding, ovulation prevents in some women and one can, at a form of the birth control is looked alone, but that is not the case for everyone. I calm persönlich, you have periods during nursing, you began right promptly 4 weeks after normally i and throughout. and für procures her/it/them no periods some people with first maybe and thinks, that they are sure besides the first time, that they ovulate, will be risky, and maybe they become pregnant without having first one period each.

I have can hear pregnancy and development pregnant from people, that is said, who nurse, but I believed that doctors mastered this at least out as a birth control method ten. With the small pill, maybe you still also need support protection one month long. , Some Doctors say 3 months,

through hamsterb.... this is bad science. I weiß tons of moms, who used, nursing" "as birth control. It is not effective.

My neighbor along the street has 15 months of babies apart because she/it used nursing as birth control. My sister after law has a boy apart 14 months and one Mad little, because she/it used nursing as birth control.

by lady Ren, which century was trained in him/it???? I has three friends, all the breast nourished her/its/their children, and everything got pg, while nursing, she/it all the thinking of the same matter. , To nurse a child, reduce the percentange, but pregnancy prevents absolute, and postivitely????? wants another child UUUUHHHHH-Nr., if you land, \'t, do you use condoms or pills, or at all your doc recommends, but unprotected sex always has = Ed babies. Always.

Source(s,:

Daddy and handles economically mds with both.

from GranolaM.... myth #1. nursing cannot be left on it in order to prevent pregnancy.

Myth #2. none amount from nursing, pregnancy will prevent, without Rücksicht on the frequency of nursing or whether the period returned from mommy.

Yes, when nursing emotions your fertility, and can for as it as birth control is used, you yearn nach-partum for itself as six months, with failure counts similarly or improves as many commercial contraceptives. Read the connection f belowür more information about it, to nurse, and fertility.

Source(s,:

/ bf/normal/fertil.

No comments:

Post a Comment