Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of mommies..., as you got back your period?

Nursing of mommies..., as you got back your period?

Was it, after baby had stopped to nurse, or did at least only some times per day or it return during you, full time worked as a nurse? I have an almost 14 month old and no period still. I am not pregnant. I am simply curious! Thanks! My son still does a quantity as a nurse, but ißt also much meal.

from mommy to Simone Isabella

Best answer chosen by voters

I got back my period after 5 months of care and had since then regular monthly periods. They it 10 months old now and I still nurse. I wünsche, that I been able to be from those in one, the didn\'t gets back her/its/their period one year long! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from lady Discordia, that I nursed all four from myself, and my period returned to other times. With my first, I had normal, regul, in twoäre periods again until my third month postpartum. With number three, he/it was ungefähr six months old, as they began again, and with number four, it was approximately sixteen months.

through crimson queen Bergwerk, it returned, while my daughter was 9mths old one, and she/it was one hourly nurser and ate only little and no pacifer, but my fertility still hasn\'t came completely, despite ovulating and having periods, back, and my daughter almost now is 3 years and NOT still old nursing! Each woman change, but it is said that upto in 2yrs to wait breastfeeders in outstretched, not uncommon is.

I didn\'t grasp my period at EmilyO until 18mths after my second child had been born. He/it ernährte itself upon request at the moment and nourished two or three times during the night, so that power is the reason, that it brought for my period of a while, in order to return.

beside rxqueen-Bergwerk returned 4 weeks, after the postpartum-Blutung had held against my LO even tho, lived every 2-3 hours in 24/7! Guess, thereß my body simply quite keenly on it, to ovulate, is! It hasn\'t been very regulärer tho. ICH\'ve had 4 periods since it, and my LO is 9 months.

beside Libby R mine, however, the nurse is with mine six months and no period whether, said that was theirs over one year. I believe, thereß each woman different is, but definitely another bonus of nursing.

mine returned through me 6 months after my daughter\'s birth. She/it turned one only recently, and I have her/it/them just vollst weenedändig from nursing away, so my period came, as still blown nursing form in the wholeness I was!

from Madison & Jackson Mommy With, my daughter, whom I got him/it one month after me, stopped to bleed from work.

I had 3 before my son and one half month, and I got my period only 3 days ago.

I think Ihr happy!

Source(s,:

Nursing of mommy of 2

from Lily\'s mom, I am BF 13 months long AND on a progestin only B.C. - pill, that is maybe, been why I don\'t have still any period!

through lives you, love, you dance!!! 11 months, after baby had been born,

No comments:

Post a Comment