Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and birthcontrol...?

Nursing and birthcontrol...?

Was I only surprised that what refines from birth control, is sure, during nursing? Kümmere I often many questions on about women, who had a child recently, here and then is pregnant after it with another soon... the marvel only... I assumes, that the pill doesn\'t come impossibly? , is it?), so that condoms us is left? I Hafen\'t still had my small one, but I definitely don\'t want any small für a good, you yearn during!!!!!

from Devon

Best answer chosen by voters

There are certain pills, that you can still take, while nursing. My doctor gave me another than my normal one because the normal wasn\'t-Safe. i kann\'t remembers which it will call but asks Ihren doctor, and he/she can say to you. 50 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about it, to nurse, and bi. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (3)



from Kupedevi.... condoms, I don\'t believe that birth control is usable during nursing not only for the baby\'s security, but also, because it will cause your milk supply and probably reduces everything together for him/it. Ask with your doctor. Don\'t hört somebody, that says, to that nursing is birth control, because you cannot become pregnant, if you nurse, they are mistaken. Always, you use, a condom, if you land, immediately wants to have another one \'t.

through ketchupk.... is switched on a deep web site here, like nursing, no fertility does and influences,:

through Brooklyn of \'s Mommy, there is a birth control pill, that you can take, while breast feeding, it is a lower dose so that you probably would have to be really careful about it. Speak with your doctor:, 25 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment