Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and natural family planning?

Nursing and natural family planning?

I could be pregnant to wait for blood, tests results, although I am pill on the baby. If I, if I was born this baby, am \'ll has old a 2 1/2yr, a 1yr old and a newborn. I place auf\'t wants to become again pregnant, but birth control doesn\'t work together well with me, it seems. I wondered, whether has every experience in NFP, während nursing, this can give me an insight from it how it is roughly?

Additional details

I became pregnant on depo-prevera and maybe on the baby pill, so that I would not trust the mirena, because it is the same hormone. The IUD startles me because, if I became pregnant, während I on it lands, the risk of an etopic likes \'t.

3



from Jennifer

Best answer chosen by Asker

Wow! You/they have your Hände-Vollständigkeit definitive, which for a blessing to be all the fertile. I actually have experience in NFP & nursing and is glad to share. The größte definers from whether not or this silence will postpone pregnancy for you, is, which type to nurse you, uses. If you like to keep your babies on a schedule, or brings her/it/them to sleeping old through the night by 6 weeks, you use pacifiers & additional bottles, maybe you then have a more challenging time to use NFP and to nurse. Because your babies are together so near, maybe I put you the Don vor\'t me nurses, or you are on a geplanteren way of nursing.

Women can find, who follow some nursing standards, that her/its/their periods are postponed until one year, or more. With my first daughter I didn\'t has my period, until she/it was one year old, and with my second, I didn\'t get shut my cycles theück, until she/it was approximately 17 months old. We slept with our Töchtern, she/it offered on her/its/their schedule, that sometimes meant during the night close to grapes of feedings or feedings, at nursing. Our Tno solids had öchter old until 6 months. We used the pacifier very much very small and never, gave zuscaustic-like bottles or had long periods of time between mommy away & baby. This sometimes becomes known as it "ecological nursing" and the way of the women is her/its/their families spaced for much, many years throughout the history.

Going back in the 90s there was one the Bellagio-Konferenz named conference regarding nursing and regarding the child distance. The Schluß, that the risk of the pregnancy is extremely low, was under 1 percent) for nursing of women under these conditions:
the baby is under 6 months old
the mother didn\'t have a period or a bleeding since the end of the lochia
the baby is nursed exclusively

For 99 percent of women, they will have a warning period if her/its/their cycles return from the quiet during the first 6 months. That is why it is so effective. Some women have natürlich an early return of the cycles, this probably is because of the genetics. But they almost become, almost always, you first have a warning period.

After 6 months, having continue you, more months for much "amenorrhea" or no periods, can if you still frequently nurse. But at this point, it is clever at beginning NFP, that represents. There are some challenges to learning NFP, w,ährend nursing, or while postpartum, but it can be done. What is nice, normally is this if a Frau\'s Zyklen-Rückkehr that has her/it/them much warning with many cervical mucus in advance. But it is wise to learn from a certified teacher because it can be a small confusing. The couple to couple Leauge (/ h/28157/images/all/rating-5.gif" old" = 5 from 5" >
Asker \'s Comment:
This answer was very informative and helps me to do an election, if NFP is right for my family, save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



you ever thought of CamsMom Have from an IUD? Sie\'wieder the Beifügung-fähigen plastic matters, that your doctor inserts, and helps of both a hormone freeing or the natural type the only s incoming seminal fluid. I würde with your OBGYN for more information speaks...

I look for you!!! luck

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3, ages 7-4-7 months,

through meezha, the worst type is as wide as reliability natural family Planning. Even if you represent your cycle, Don, has \'t at yours "fertile" days sex, you can still become pregnant every other day of the month if all wonky goes.
I would get an IUD. I don\'t have any patience with pills or condoms, and I love my Mirena IUD. Fünf years, nothing, to worry itself approximately, and you can nurse!

through keri619 my sister and I both breast nourished our children and although I didn\'t become pregnant, during breast feeding probably was it a lack of sex. My sister became pregnant w with her/its/their secondährend breast feeding and now is pregnant with her/its/their third, although she/it still was breast feeding. I believe, thereß you a combination of the rhythm method and the breast, that lives, in order to become successful not pregnant, can use, but if you are so fertile, how you are I, says d why it risks... I would try Implanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment