Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and doing of a diet.. you can do it and how certainly?

Nursing and doing of a diet.. you can do it and how certainly?

I weighed 142lbs as I did a quite active work.
Then, I became married and rose in 150, I planned my wedding and took three weeks of the work.
Then as soon as we were married, I became really really sick with a bad infection and could not leave my house and because three months didn\'t do anything.. I got up to 171 pounds.
Then, I became healthy and became pregnant!! LOL.

I went up to 202 pounds with her.
Then, I lost the 30 pounds, that I won within one month.

Now, I stick at 170-173!

how do I lose it or motivate to work out me?

A healthy sure food is nursing and a good one for training there in order to expel itself/themselves dvd because my husband does me the whole time of Jargongehen to the gymnasium, that is beautiful from me far,
Please help!!

through lizgas

Best answer chosen by Asker

i dont knows. but i hopes, thereß somebody any good advice for us has.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! lol nobody answered:)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment