Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and Hair?

Nursing and Hair?

I heard that that you cannot color your hair, while you are pregnant, cannot remember why, but I know that you are not assumed to it. können you you if of Sie\'wieder of nursing? Is so different? ICH\'m, he/it gets my hair, that will be done tomorrow, and I wondered whether to accentuate blonde, my milk, for him/it will cause at all? Simply curious.

from Greg C

Best answer chosen by Asker

Fortunately, you can color your hair during pregnant; but, because of which steams and drips, you should not nurse during your hair, that colored. First place the Säugling down and in another room.

No, but the dye and the chemicals don\'t go into your hair follicles and don\'t input your milk.

Source(s,:

Asker \'s Comment:
Of course, I won\'t nurse my baby, while has colored I my hair. But thank you dafür, to inform me, that no chemicals are guessed into my milk supply. Went and ließ today my hair does, it looks big! Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through, you can color your hair, during pregnant and nursing i my hair done once per month gets, made i, while i was pregnant, and now that un nursing, it doesnt changes my milk at all.

through hermsgir.... you jargon dice during prego cuz of the steams... it completely certainly, to do it, while nursing. the baby brings around only dont, während your from it settled getting,

Source(s,:

the mommy of juliace

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ you can, smooths, if you are prgnant, if you are pregnant, that it should be in a well worked off room, if you nurse cna for you, comes in very small into your bloodstream that would get so even less into your milk, if it even did,

Source(s,:

/ newman/13still_m.

No comments:

Post a Comment