Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and fertility?

Nursing and fertility?

I read this matter on kellymom.com, that says his/its heavier, to become pregnant while you nurse exclusively. this I is,

from Amanda W

Best answer chosen by voters

My sister after law has 11 months of girls apart!!! It was your exact circumstances. My mommy had my brother and me she/it, the ausschlie, apart 13 monthsßlich is nursed. I place wei auf\'tß, why people say, that it is impossibly or even hard to get PG, while to nurse it, OBVIOUSLY not true is!!! luck in you! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



from Louise L, It is possible that could be u, her/its/their pregnant.One of my friends constantly nursed second child and as he/it 7 weeks old was, that she/it found out her/it/them again pregnant.

for the Kaylee\'s Mom While, it is not unheard from being fertile with 7 weeks, I believe that you are quite sure. , nursing während the day and no breaks at least every 3-4 hours more than 9 hours, even with night of course, as you already know, you, that are won, \'t knows, when you become fertile, because it is traditional, before you have your first period.

through becky920... I doesn\'t believe, that you should have everything to worry itself approximately, if you were one week long on birth control. You/they asked me to use protection one month long after I had started to use birth control, although...
You/they can still become pregnant while you nurse. I think this is an aged women oreählung, probably why revolutionary work achieves, families had 15 children! :)
If you will take an examination, I would wait approximately 3 weeks. You/they könnten your period at all doesn\'t get, while you, therefore if you only wait to begin your period, nurse, you could go attendants crazy! But if you ovulated for any reason, and is tatsächlich pregnant, your won hormone levels, \'t suffices to turn all positive one at least for 2 weeks, probably more similarly 3.
Luck, and any KY gets to hold those condoms certainly! lol

from Robby S, It is to be become definitely possible, pregnant while it nurses exclusively. I did. You/they are especially fertile the first few weeks after you had your baby.
But, if you are on birth control, and, to nurse your chances, is essentially fewer. Place so auf\'t worries too much.
Also, you please don\'t use your period as a factor. I nursed my first son and never had a cycle. He/it was 6 months old as I became pregnant with my second son. , or since I was around fast pregnant 8 weeks with my second child, before I glätte, knew. The single signs were morning illness and my breast softly, dwindled. Soooo... there goes you. My second child is 7 1/2 months old, and I calm, Hafen\'t had a period. Therefore I had Hafen\'t one in almost 3 years! , kühler huh,
My answer is so, but please doesn\'t stress itself too much.
And yes, the heat of the moment can one really booger is! My second can itself dafür guarantees!

Source(s,:

Mother of 2. It became pregnant, während nursing.

through mystic_e.... exclusive nursing is very effectively, approximately 99 percent effective, until your period returns the first 6 months OR.

Through definition, for the purposed of the "lactatonal amennorhea-Methode" any bleeding, before nach-partum 56 days, 8 weeks, not the return of your period is.

But Implanon has a failure installment of 0.05 percent, so that, except if I certainly don\'t lack something myself over it, since it is not effective the first 3 weeks, is, why you use condoms. Nursing should the Effektivität from Implanon adds adds, if something.


HP the most of the women, who became "pregnant", during nursing not all the rules followed. Is at least every four hours während the day and at least each 6 with night. NONE pump, NO bottles. And glätten you then, most experts in the quiet look at this to be insufficiently for it to cause infertility.



from Pippin\'s Bei 7 weeks nach-partum is the chances to be fertile, VERY low. The bleeding für those four weeks was lochia, NOT your period. And if you have implanon, they still are lower.

I believe that you can relax.

through whispering, that silence placed one of my Favoriten-parenting-Bücher, that was written about a pediatrician, for him/it this way,--

There is a name of people, who use nursing as birth control,: parents.

Some women are the whole time completely, that she/it nurse, period freely, but I got back mine after only 2 months. Place so auf\'t is strict with itself, but doesn\'t trust, thereß of nursing pregnancy prevents.

Source(s,:

Baby 411

Because of his/its low class hid answer

This is a gigantic wrong opinion among many women. "You/they" say, that it is impossible to become pregnant, while it nurses, but if you ask your doctor, you are gotten the exact opposite answer. Indeed you are VERY fertile after you had only your baby, and müssen particular careful is, as the credit of sex. My doctor made very clear to guarantee, my hubby and I had sex geschützt, until we were clear with my birth control.

My suggestion, if you really don\'t want to become pregnant at the moment, that you really don\'t should, if right you want your body to heal to call your doctor and to care itself therefore to get the morning after pill. You/they müssen 72 hours it takes. Better safe as sad!!!

Her/its/their body really must decline to "normal one whole year." Had said plus like you, you really want you have time this in order to enjoy your new bundle of joy, not another pregnancy.

Be successful in your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment