Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and this pregnant development, what is, the chances?

Nursing and this pregnant development, what is, the chances?

From what the chances therefore are the development pregnant with having unprotected sex while they nurse. No stupid answers again: at all, ich\'m married, and we have a baby. Simply curiously what the chances are, and like ich\'d weiß, if I was pregnant, often don\'t have given nursing women her/its/their periods!,

Additional details

My baby is almost 15 weeks old, and we nursed exclusively..., so that we are not the 6 month marks near,...

3

Oh, and no periods with all so far, the trickle so or something

3



from Kim B

Best answer chosen by voters

My daughter was 4 months old and nurses, as I became again pregnant. I believe, thereß it itself maybe for each women alters. My daughter now becomes on the 28 in 1. from this month and nis ächstem month on the 28, that my second daughter will be carried. If you land, \'t immediately wants to become pregnant, your doctor can give you a birth control, that is O.K., to take, während he/it nurses. I didn\'t-Aufnahme it causes, thereß my husband wanted, that they are together near, although I really didn\'t think, would happen it 4 months later, I began my period right before I also became pregnant. 40 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about it, to nurse, and ge. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (8)



you grasp your periods at Kim If, even if they are irregular, then, you ovulate. You/they to mine, can get preggers. The other matter is if you, that your period gets, become you aren\'t schließlich and if you do, you will ovulate 2 weeks before hand and will probably not know you it except if you take of the OPK\'s. Is all very unpredictable one if breat-Fütterung.

through sara4150... after 6 months breatfeeding goes way your chances upward, as the baby drinks doesnt as much as previously at the breast, because they eat baby food. Therefore, your chances are this in favor of you more pregnant development. 20 percent 1 voices

through? Bugsey? , To nurse "women, often doesn\'t have her/its/their periods!,"

Change this to it: The MOST nursing women don\'t get her/its/their periods at least for 6 months.

I got my period 8 weeks nach-partum while I nursed.

A friend of me nursed, I my the headquarters literally and nurses her/its/their son there, she/it empathized * flutters you * jumped and said "umm, I have phantom steps or thats a baby." her/it/them took an examination, she/it was pregnant 4 months.

through due in Oct & Its a BOY!!!! I was under the impression of this of nursing of type of works of a contraceptive.

But then, a friend of me hears have only twins i from women, who are we, that fells pregnant the whole time, breatsfeeding, and nurses, protection uses didnt and now pregnant again.

The best from luck

through Chelseasschwangerschaft is possible during the breast feeding. But it isn\'t very much probably as yearn you itself as it
The baby is fed only breast milk
The baby is under 6 months old
Menstruation has not yet begun

Source(s,:



the matter is from Melissa Here. I ließ actually me says a doctor, that I must worry didn\'t about using birth control, during the silence, because he/it said, I could not become pregnant. I know THREE people, who became pregnant, während nursing, 2 children under the age of 1 for all three. Only because you don\'t let your period mean you, doesn\'t ovulate. Sie\'ve got to use any type of birth control in order to avoid pregnancy because itself the chances from person to person alters.

There now is decided types of birth control, that you cannot use, while nursing. For example können Sie\'t uses the pill because the hormones mix in too lactate for itself with your milk supply and your ability.

There is an article about Kellymom over "exclusive nursing" and his/its effectiveness in avoiding pregnancy, but two of the people I knew claimed exclusively to nurse, no pacifiers, other meal or still something, and they became pregnant. ICH\'m not with all convinced, that you should or smooth, can count on the information, that is found in the article below,:


through aljea, Breastfeeding is an effective birth control under certain conditions and has a 97-99 percent of effectiveness, if ALL conditions are met.
These conditions are:
The child is under 6 months
The mother didn\'t get her/its/their period
The baby absolutely is no not supplementing exclusively 100 percent, that are nursed,

If FINISHED 3 are hit, it as certainly as any other form of the birth control is. Then after it können you the risk enters, but there are not any guarantees. Because even all conditions, as with any BC, is met, there is one small percent of the chance of pregnancy. Therefore if you wählen, to use this, you take regular pregnancy examinations because, because ovulation happens before your period, you, that is won, knows \'t.

Trust me, my mommy nursed my brother and as he/it 8 months old was. You/they didn\'t weiß, that she/it was pregnant, until she/it was 5 months,... you doesn\'t want this. :)

from BellaCat.... they can the healthier, that the more likely, that you should get pregant, are you, sufficiently pregnant, and merrily gets, while you nurse. Nursing as EmpfNatur\'s-Weg was ängnisverhütung to guarantee, we didn\'t have more babies, whom we could nourish once,..., but if you are in good health, you can still become pregnant. I didn\'t, Thank God however my son\'s preschool teacher became with her/its/their 2. pregnant, as you 1. only three months old was. She/it jokes over the knowledge not even like or as it happened, because she/it, and to tired, nursed to even think about having sex, but here she/it is almost exaclty apart with two children one year...

No comments:

Post a Comment