Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and medications? Also hep c +?

Nursing and medications? Also hep c +?

My dilemma is O.K. here, I am pregnant 31 weeks and in consideration of nursing.. however I is positive c hep, and I take killed one from meds for migraines... on the daily brings metoprolol xr 50mg,magneisium 500 mg I, b2 200 mg and break-in of the headaches, that I bring fioricet, if that is not effective, that I take lorcet,... so has each exp with these meds or the knowledge of wether, that she/it certainly are, while nursing,... I thinks, that I am pregnant 31 weeks, and I don\'t see like, if it is O.K. during pregnancy, that would not become it during it, to work as a nurse, but I guess, that it is different, and I will ask the doc, the straight one is wanted to k ow, that which other mommies think,

from Haruhi

Best answer chosen by Asker

Most doctors don\'t know little about lactation questions to anything that I would get in in contact with a certified lactation advisor, that has a copy of healthy medication and the milk of mother.

Metoprolol and Fioricet are both didn\'t view far too secures, while they nurse.
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through hatch and Eli\'s mommy, Mein always told me doctor that a rule of thumb is if it is O.K., while pregnant his/its O.K. one, during working as a nurse, if be O.K., while pregnant chances, is not O.K., during working as a nurse. A gro becomes thereßer web site kellymom.com called, this everywhere about nursing is, and it was a lifesaver while my daughter works as a nurse. You/they have over medications and care a part of there. Glück!

Source(s,:

working of a 11 months of old Babymädchens as a nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment