Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and NuvaRing...?

Nursing and NuvaRing...?

Did I wonder how your experience of NuvaRing used while they nursed? Did your milk supply decrease do? Also, it, he/it was placed heavily in it, and came it während the intercourse out and if, so that everyone knows, whether you can become pregnant, if it during it distant? I never have used it previously and pull it in consideration as one Möglichkeit for birth control, I need, something very dependable so please informs me of your experiences in it! Thanks!

through alicat

Best answer chosen by Asker

It is no big possibility for it to be nursed because of the hormones, involved and decreases in milk supply. BUT it is a GREAT-Mthe pill wants to take öglichkeit after it, if you land, \'t. I used it for years and never, it felt or ließ each other it feels. It goes easily and it hinein\'s a quantity like it, to use a tampon. You take out the first couple of the times, who feels it strangely, to place it in it it, worry if still es\'s there.... then, you go only with it. Mine came with a small countdown timer, that told you, when it to take out and to place a new one in it.

I picked the Mirena for it personally bc according to baby. Es\'s in order to insert make her/it/them for him/it with your postpartum -Checkup then 5 years long no worries easily AND you cannot use it with any problem while you nurse.

+++ I only saw that said mom2be, that she/it took out the nuvaring for sex. That is not in the directions. You/they should it in für the wholeness 3 weeks+++ leaves
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Pippin contains the nuvaring estrogen and, as the regular birth control pill, should not be used, while nursing. It will reduce your supply.

If you want something \'very dependable\', you could look at the Mirena (IUD) or Implanon, progestin only implants,

by Chloe, this birth control never is displaced i of done 6/28/09 nuvaring again for me before pregnancy recommends!! attempt of the iud... or asks you original ur-Arzt only

from BioChemG... I used it not, during the silence, so that I cannot answer to it, I read that however, this hormonal bc can influence your milk supply. I used the NuvaRing, as however, I was in college in order to prevent pregnancy, and I loved it. I took it während intercourse (me) heraus\'m completely certainly this was the directions, and placed, it supports after it in right, and I never had all problems with it. It remained very gem in thereütlich, except if I intended to come out. The single matter is, thereß must think you to change it once per month, from one week long then an again one)-sein a little harder, itself to remind since it, is not a daily matter like a pill. I used also the stain für a while and really liked, that I also very rarely had all problems with it to come off, and I played college water polo at the moment, therefore if everyone will have a problem, it would have been I!

Source(s,:

Experience

from Momuvtwi.... my Dr., it told me, I could not use NuvaRing until I stopped to nurse because of the estrogen. Maybe you/they want to see into an IUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment