Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and the pregnant development?

Nursing and the pregnant development?

My aunt and I talked pregnant about nursing and this development and she/it, said, as it is no good form of the B.C.. She/it became pregnant, während she/it nursed, and then, I found her/its/their wasn the heraus\'t exclusivly, he/it nurses and makes it for only 2 or 3 times per day, that, duh, is, why she/it would have become pregnant. IstIst my question, everyone became pregnant während her/its/their older baby\'s (12+ month) nursing. you nursed throughout the day and with night? Mußten you with any feedings, to get back your period, stops? Thanks.

Additional details

Thanks to ashley for your complaint, but my question was, I should not calm, nurses my son, it was about becoming pregnant. And there is a real difference between it, a 14 month old, to work as a nurse, and a 8 year, to work old as a nurse.

3



from Maria P

Best answer chosen by Asker

I nurse my one year old one of alto ttc presently and also. I has go so many other matters on itört. I still nurse a quantity for her/it/them... the Bemühen, to cut down. I was days before a couple with a playdate and spoke with a woman, that was pregnant and had a 3 year old boy. She/it said, thereß she/it itself, to introduce itself/themselves, troubled, while she/it nursed her/its/their son long, and smooths, depresses one day of care as she/it only to one was, she/it calms didn\'t becomes pregnant. As soon as she/it her/its/their son vollst against 2 yearsändig old disaccustomed, that she/it needed two months to become pregnant, after it had taken the trouble one year long, during working as a nurse. As even a small bißchen lactation can bring your hormones and her/its/their delicate one to enough balance to action fertility in disorder. Now hören you also of people, who become pregnant, while you always nurse. I place wei auf\'tß something, to think,... probably only changes itself from woman to woman. I guess, if very seriously you it with it to develop you then, thinks, should only vollständig disaccustoms.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, your question answered that mostly, what I wondered.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through momof3bo... I only knew some woman, who became pregnant, during nursing or nursing and pumping. You/they are h within the first 12 monthsöchst fertile, after you had a baby and nurse really doesn, works \'t as B.C. for the most woman. It can your period verzögern yes, but you can ovulate without a period.

through ttc #1 ~ baby dust ~ why become you, breast feeds one child thats over one year old??? this is strange to me... almost so strangely as this video on youtube where this woman feeds her/its/their breats to 8 yr old daughter... it gives a time, if child should begin to eat baby food and solids,... old should this child pablum with one year and baby foods eat: S, that doesn\'t stink on boobies from mommy in 24/7,


Oh I knows, there is a difference, but it seems strange only to me... lol: S... sorrowfully if I offended you, I didn\'t think to it... I guesses, that I get out only easily weirded!!!

through Annie-surged my daughter was 13 months old, as I found from myself, was pregnant with my son. I still nursed während the day and the evenings. And I had sex without protection only once and became pregnant. My period was included to theück that also times.

No comments:

Post a Comment