Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and Tubal?

Nursing and Tubal?

I expect test results, in order to confirm, that is i pregnant, and they believe that is i approximately 8 wks further. WennWenn I is, ließe pregnant i after it my tubes likes to bind, but if I get, can one expel, I still can nurse in the hospital, after gave this from birth, myself at this time? Or if I have, würde it after my 6 wk-Überprüfung is this better you, and would it influence nursing? What hurt meds that do they give after the surgical intervention?

through Bärengeistesfrau

Best answer chosen by Asker

I am 35 weeks with my 5. and let bound my tubes after this, is carried. I always have nursed, and I asked thinks Dr. after nursing, and he/it said, there was not anything wrong with nursing after the tubal. He/it said, thereß the pain meds this resembling is, as I had been given after my other births, and was O.K. to take, during working as a nurse.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, I plan to do it after the birth to get it only, done and across with. Thanks to für the experience info.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through beliefs, it is better to be done to time of the child birth, and you can still nurse at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment