Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing during the pregnancy?

Nursing during the pregnancy?

Therefore I has have any idea a theory and I, if there is any truth to it, but it does, you sense to me here so, goes.....

My son is 13 months and we believes, that we will start in the months few after it to try to obtain number 2. I still nurse although I only cut out to pump with the work, yay, that the während the week thinks, he/it works as a nurse in the morning only once and once before the bed. On the weekends, he/it still works 3-4 times per day as a nurse.

My question is this: if I become pregnant, while I still nurse, become the fact that I nurse do you allow a discount of the morning illness any? My I, you have already some of those hormones through you continuously, therefore it kinda does since it, right?

I was sooo incredibly sick with him/it... zofran for the first trimester and still completely nausea causal throughout the whole pregnancy..... it would be awesome, if something did, which I spare, could help that some. You/they me, that am said,... only one theory... I doubts directly mich\'m, but it wäre awesome, if I was!

through whom did this say?

Best answer chosen by Asker

I had gravadarium hyperemesis with my 1. and 3. Pregnancy. and I nursed the second child as I became pregnant with the third. nursing di verdon\'t change or helps the morning illness at all. but I wasn\'t sick for all während my second pregnancy, that was fantastic. it change only for every time. I hope this time aren\'t for you as sick about and Glück

but I would not hold, my breath,do doesn\'t believe that care will help,: (
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank... I had a feeling, that it would not help, but would it not be awesome if it did? :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through michalka... each pregnancy is, other i was sicker with my second. i-Hafen\'t hörte, that to nurse during the pregnancy, you less sick does.

through Lillian and Kaeleb of \'s Momma! I tapped well O.K. only from one großen of long answer, and internet glitched and I lost it with it... I became pregnant, as Lilly was 14ish months, and I nursed her/it/them. It didn\'t make any morning illness better. It actually was worse, and my first was bad. Really bad. Never made tho meds. Milk dried up mu with 22 weeks, that they hold,ßte. I got more energy one ton. Es\'s, that really dripped, to have about such bad morning illness lost 20 pounds, and, to build an extension a baby,... doesn\'t make you it reccommend. Then, Lilly got a bad milk allergy, that we gekämpft has and us troubles to solve this whole matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment