Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing mommies or mommies, who nursed this, what is normal?

Nursing mommies or mommies, who nursed this, what is normal?

I surprise, you circle me, what continues with my menstral. I weiThere is ß, that they really say, no normal while I liked to hear breast feeding some other situations for pacification, however. My daughter is a period 6 months and I had, as she/it ungef to 4 monthsähr 3 and a half old was, and approximately 4 or 5 days ago I believed, that I got it, but there was only some the trickle and I took a pregnancy examination, and it was negatively, is so, the trickle has this normal, happened mir\'ve any others reason only ever experienced that, as I was pregnant, but I don\'t know whether maybe nursing could be the cause of matters together with some other pregnancy like symptoms. Does everyone have everything like it?

through rxing

Best answer chosen by voters

ii probably is normal, but I would become retest and going to the gyno for a check upward. I had cysts after my daughter had been born, and the veranlaßte me, to stop my cycle. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about nursing "mommies o. " was asked on it originally! Answers Philippines

Other Answers (3)



from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ yes, you cna-Stelle, misses periodsd or not hav one the whole time, you are right, something is more normally wiht that nurses is my son andd, i only my first period 9 months got. You/they speak schönen normal to me from:) finishes you to be paranoid

from Sasi if you nurse, is somewhat normal, period or no period, my period had 2 months i unfortunately, after i birth had given, and it was regular since it. My baby is almost 8 months old, and i still, but now nurses is i on my 2. Pregnancy, ungef,ähr 6 weeks. You/they sound like you, is O.K., ouchßer if you want another soon, you use protection. You/they können pregnant becomes.

through square k its normal sometimes tends this since nursing too happend, you do the period more easily or even induced you to have the trickle, but only reminds is not a method of the birth control, that lets only known you, that believes dont i, that maybe you want a new surprise so soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment