Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing had a period, a period, negatives Preg, missed. The Prüfung, normal?

Nursing had a period, a period, negatives Preg, missed. The Prüfung, normal?

I have a 11 month old, I still nurse him/it. I had my absolutely first period last month (June) after birth. Before pregnancy, I had cycles normal 28 days. Therefore, I expected my nächste period, in order to begin 4 days ago. No period. I took a Schwangerschaftsprüfung, and it returned negation. ICH\'m, he/it only is surprised if it is normal, unregelm, to have äßige periods, while I still nurse, and if it is normal, one month, to jump? If I could be pregnant and simply has hormone sufficiently not, still to extremelyählen?

from Buddha Buddha

Best answer chosen by Asker

Absolutely normal! Natyou could be ürlich pregnant, but it, s likely, that your hormones are all over the tables from care. As your baby drinks at the breast, läßt your body prolactin free that influences your ovulation cycle and therefore your periods. Maybe it is months, even, after you your baby entwit has öhnt before your cycle returns to normal. And es\'s not ungewöhnlich for your cycle, in order to never return to "normal", and is very different than, before you became pregnant. Only geniusßen you, to work as a nurse, while it lasts, and is proud at your election to nurse your baby for this long one! Many women don\'t last 1 months let alone 11 months! Sie\'wieder a große mommy for it, to give this advantage to your baby! Natürlich, if you have worries, you talk to yours WHETHER!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Oh! Thanks so very much!! I needed this calmness!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through delicious mummy totally normal! My daughter now is 18 months, and I also still nurse. My periods came also with 11 months theück. And I had a patron like you 28 days of cycle..., but after birth, I had my first the second to 35+ day später then wasnt... now smooths you, they are up and down... it takes a while.

But only incase waits another examination some further days of a reception, you never know hello!

Hopes you want luck, that you get the result,:)

xxx

through?? Barb?? ~ Estelle of due Aug.3rd! It is completely normal to have strange periods, particularly, as nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment