Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing.... implantation bleeding?

Nursing.... implantation bleeding?

Therefore now nursed 6 months long i exclusively... my monthly current didn\'t return. Yesterday only then, an easy pink L noticed iöschung... which later turned light brown. Yesterday, it lasted a few hours only yesterday... and now went. Maybe I believed, thereß my period returned,.., but now asks i i, is pregnant? Thoughts? If it bled implantation, how long I should wait, prüft a home pregnancy? Everyone found out this, während nursing?

from Jocelyn Mia

Best answer chosen by Asker

YES I experienced, THAT I nursed THEM approximately 5 MONTHS long WITH THINKING IN SEPTEMBER 2008 OLD 8 MONTHS, AND I had be ONLY ONE PERIOD AND THIS for AT IN THIS TIME IF YOU/THEY have THE BABY, AND BY THE SIX WEEKS of CHECKUP AND AFTER IT NOTHING SIMPLY PINKISH AND BROWNISH CLOSING. therefore, I decided myself, Aufzuh,ören, to nurse, AND I got MY PERIOD IN approximately 2 MONTHS of LUCK!!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
itself still surprising;)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment