Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing?

Nursing?

Were your boobs sore while you were pregnant?

What passed you as far as the effort, that were delivered, the day to bring the baby to snap on it? If the baby remained für at time asleep? Was it difficult? Stressful? too many people, that itself bemühen, to help you? This Annoys? Oreählen you me of it?

Were you scared, the baby wouldnt gets enough milk, if you could not get, as right of the bat is too quiet?

how is it now?

through gracie

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, my boobs were miserably sore during the pregnancy, but it seemed to be in intervals,... to times awfully then, not so bad.

I delivered the day that I had a dreadful time to bring the baby to snap on it. I asked a nurse for help with the hospital, and she/it was MIDDLE!!! grasped she/it and pinched my nipple and bemühte, it in the baby to zwingen\'s-Mund. as she/it the room verließ, I did what I then could supplimented with formula. Spa new sentence of the nurses entered äter this evening, and saw, my nurse, that I flipped out out, got her/it/them another nurse, who really helped me! It was stressful, but I remained only difficult and supplimenting with the formula.
Then, I got mastisis! It was a dreadful infection with my Brüsten! I wußte not, that that was not normal, what continued with me, however, was said me, that breast feeding first was painful. Schließlich threw my mommy a gaze on my boobs and said to call my doctor. I wounded on Anti-biotics aufwärts and got better.
I had to begin a tough time!
My baby will be at the Monday old 7 weeks, I still, YAY!, nurse It, ONE is PLUMB more easily! Not stressful, tatsächlich, es\'s exact calming. He/it almost won one pound per week and my small one now is butter-clenches!
The single time is if I find somewhat stressful for him/it if I want to deliver him/it with my mommy for a while,... I has a big pump, but it doesn\'t pump like him/it, does! Therefore, I worry about leaving enough milk with him/it.
I, that it is completely normal to go through any worry and a learning period, believe for both mommy as well as baby.... you participate both new!) however it is worth to remain all the time! It is such a dear binding experience fbeen ür me! Also, it brings me to it, itself so well too fühlen, to know, that I make available nurishment and nurture to him/it!
Absolutely best wishes!

Source(s,:

Mommy to one 6.5 weeks old beautiful baby boys!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
ty
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



through Katie ohmigod where my boobs sore.
un a first time mother and wanted to nurse my baby. the first night of i had my baby, the nurse went to give her one bottle, and said no i, a funny look of the nurse removed i, but i said, you sod her/it/them un doing of it my way.
when began i, nourishing make mymself couldnt i, she/it wouldnt snaps on it, shed falls asleep, did she/it get enough? beimbeim second day i couldnt makes you it, i went out gl to the nurse, who weeps for one bottle asking,ücklich brought in her/it/them for me me the snotty wasnt there and sat with me, explained, as it is to be done, that she/it got enough, she/it showed that I, you, fool how her/its/their leg or her/its/their face are to be tickled if she/it fell asleep. i remained three months long on that occasion, sore boob had, after which i over one day screamed, each cream, lotion and drink, tried but only she/it holds clean and dries and fresh block on,
some embarrasing-Momente had, wasnt all the simple sailing, became some times in city and had from me to wip boob, but the most embarrasing i thinks, my baby nourished, and my brother entered, believes i, that he/it was tho redder than I.
Look, if your breast feeding, your gonna gets sore boobs, and however, your gonna has the feeling of holding of your baby end and the knowledge of your giving of them for you the best possible beginning Jargonrübe one million of questions in lives.
my baby was born in december, so that expected i, that she/it catches every cold and every flu and bugs, but she/it never became sick, until she/it was approximately 10 mths, and then, it was only an easy head cold, and to this day un convinced is, because she/it had a stronge immune system and the best beginning in lives.
make the best for you whats, not which other people, that you should do, think feels bad or guilty for itself dont or something if is not right at least you tried to obtain you.
Luck.
Katie

through makes you your own thinking! Sore Brüste during pregnant: a little one. My nipples were very sore, but this me worried, but the pregnancy pain vanished at the end of the pregnancy, and I NEVER had EVERY nipple pain of care.

My daughter snapped within minutes of the birth. She/it was für a hour or two awake, after she/it had been born.

It was foolishly-easy.

I had placed, that I asked for no advice about it to nurse at this time" on my birth plan, therefore I was left gratefully alone.

I had assumed nursing none of problem, would form a medical emergency. Had her/it/them, I place wei auf\'tß, would stop, on, to snap with 3am, I would have gone to one HE/IT the sold formula sooner than a 24h pharmacy. But my basic attitude was "Cats make this for porches. I calmed down nipples and the ultrasound, thereß my baby a mouth has. This is not anything toover, to emphasize." I never have counted diapers, timed nursing sessions, something like it.

I have three younger siblings, quite younger. We were nursed all. My mother finds other Frauen\'s, that problems a Rätsel nurses. Maybe this background has unterbewuHelpedHelped ßt make this for "cats this under Veranden"-Einstellung.

On three months and alteration, matters still care themselves swimmingly. My daughter can work as a nurse, until her/it/them itself entwöhnt.

The single application, that I will have for the pump, that a friend gave, that I to certain milk to the application of it to prepare the earliest types of baby foods, is. I Hafen\'t bought one bottle and ever don\'t plan the buying of one.

However, I did a dreadful quantity of reading in advance that is why I had, you ask for this no support matter on the birth plan; many people here seem any breathtakingly bad one(s) from hospital nurses advice/general-Einmischung to get.

from Heather R, I was very sore during my pregnancy, but I found that tiring two SportbHs really helped.

Working AmAm beginning for me as a nurse was TOUGH! My son had difficulties of breathing and went virtually 3 hours long after his/its birth to the NICU, and his/its daddy stayed with him/it because I want her/it/them secretly didn\'t the bringing of him/it one bottle. He/it snapped on healthy, as he/it to theückkam, but he/it had jaundice and had remaining many difficulties the awake. Because I was a first time mommy, and I was scared, hörte I his/its pediatrician to, as he/it asked me to supplement, "so that his/its jaundice would vanish faster." I knew, that he/it didn\'t need any formula, but I was scared in order not to give ihn/es to him/it. I made für 2 days, that let thought besides his/its doctor, this, that I did it for over one week. In, thereß 2 days my son learned, that the bottle was much easier, and he/it would snap on it, you then scream because he/it actually had to do his/its jaw muscles. With the help of 2 großen lactation advisors got him/it used to working again as a nurse I. It took some weeks of a nipple sign and Tränen and shouting of both parties, but I am glad to say that I still nurse my 9.5 months old and am pregnant 16 weeks. My son had formula f days of livesür his/its first couple, then for over over one week approximately 7 weeks long, as supply thinks because of really bad morning illness and dehydration fell. Wir\'ve been through a quantity, but gratefully müssen we never with throttle or mastitis dealt.

through odd learning, in order to work as a nurse,:, first two weeks only,
Painful
Sad
Overpowering
Sleep robbed
Worry

Now quiet I a 1 year old. I believed, thereß I VERY MUCH MUCH earlier would have resigned. Stick out it. It becomes easier, and it is worthwhile, and I lost also one ton of baby weight, and I have a nursed M lumpy healthyad little. I bemühe me, to disaccustom her/it/them, that are so funny, now because I didn\'t cry the effort soo a long time ago to bring her/it/them to snap on it! Ah! I almost meet beside it those days! I think won n about myselfächstes Mal\'t is so nervous. I, that I scared, first, cause, did became, and him/it wasn any Formel\'t the end of the world, and she/it still simply learned fine and it to work as a nurse gave me any calmness. Always what, that you beschließen, it will be fine. Try and get any sleep and also relax!!

Source(s,:

1. In the time of mom

through honey, I have 4 children, including a 10 weeks old babies. I nursed only the last, as it happens f only didn\'tür the others. Go only with one open mind in it... if it works, it works if it doesn\'t make it doesn\'t. You/they make große formulas babies thesse for days, and the most important matter is that they are nourished,... who provides like! Baby Nr. 1 simply really was müd and wouldn\'t snaps on it or stinks efficiently..... I expressed 12 weeks long, but it really exhausts and was glad to put her/it/them on formula after it. Then, I had twins, and although maybe I she/it gefüttert could have, 1of saw her/it/them health questions, to which really needed i, you, that milk goes in, therefore I expressed again 10 weeks long for him/it, and put the other on formula because my supply was not adequately for both babies,...
This baby sprang open beautifully without fuss to...... and didn\'t look back. I am amazed on that occasion, like easy and natürlich it is, after it tried to obtain hours/days/weeks to get the others to warm to for the breast,...... I enjoys, since doesn\'t clean it, bottles sterilize and must prepare, but I place auf\'t feels, that I bound differently any with my other babies.
Trust your instinct and do at the moment right/easiest which feeling. So long, as baby ernit becomes ährt!
Luck.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4

from Barb First step...... relaxes you for itself!!!!!

Don\'t turn into troubled over it because burden will work against you. Maybe it is the first with difficult and difficult, but everything will meet.

Yes, my breats is really sore for the majority of my last pregnancy and yes, they become sore, as I first learned to work as a nurse, but this will also pass. Es\'s almost as if she/it develope a type of callus of a while. I used only a small Lansinoh f nipple cream and some cold compressesür engorgement. The most important matter, to remind about itself, however, is, thereß the girls air needs. After you nursed, and you wipe baby, \'s-Gesicht and your nipples from, you leave her/it/them auslüften, then sedate on the nipple cream. Also, Don\'t bemüht itself, to pump, too early, this makes her/it/them really sore!

My babies (3) of all were critters for the first couple of the days small very drowsy. You/they würden on it snaps and stinks one minute long, you then fall asleep. Therefore, I tried all types of matters; unswaddling she/it, she/it down to the diaper, wet washclothes, to take, the thier rubs, lowermostützt and feet... finally finds you the matter, that works the best for your small one. But place more auf\'t once, it sweat too much, because she/it many Flüssigkeit has, and camps thickly in order to last for them for some days as they are carried.

You/they are gotten all types from kindly, you discuss. Any helpful one and some not. I made the best with my first after everyone had left the room. Für starters es\'s a little uncomfortable leaving then hangs out everything before people, who know you not even, on it above, it is a brand new matter, that you never have done before, so that it is akward. Only think, your Körper to loosen and to loosen your mind. Look at your baby and leave you the love, Gef,ühl for him/her wells up in you and makes only which feelings right. Siebei \'ll becomes surprise it like instictive is. Glück!!!!!

through Amy j Ja.

He/it slept most of the time. As he/it was ready, itself too ernheads, it was a zoo. The nurse continued to pack my boob and it in his/its mouth too stoßen. Geannoy the shit from me. He/it wasn\'t tipped over, not unduly hungrily that was why he/it was not interested in snapping at it and the meal. However, they remained difficult to force it. Drove me verrückt! There, I was so glad to get out.

No, I was not worried therefore how they are good for a few days, which you gave them before birth, on him/it. He/it aß still, but, only wasn\'t hungrily before 4 hours and her/it/them could simply not believe that, so that they would take the trouble itself and power for him/it.

10 months old, that now not silence.

from MeggyG, my boobs were super sore if pregnant. I went to a 34H from a 34D, as milk thinks entered. Getänftigungsgel for your nipples upholsters and keeps her/it/them in the fridge. You/they will protect your life the first week.

The day, that you deliver, is to be snapped on it, the last of your worries. It is well the baby because he/it or she/it got only out of the womb, and will tend, the first few days any weight, to cost. This is normal. AmAm beginning become your Brüste only a colostrum fat sallow-white liquid named produces. It doesn\'t-Aussehen like milk, and there is not much it, but it is nutritiously dense, and your baby doesn\'t need any alot these first few days anyway.

Maybe the baby sleeps for long periods, particularly, if he/it has jaundice. You/they will awaken the baby every 2-3 hours, about itself während the day\'s, to nourish, must. Nursing is hard. It is stressful. EsEs is a pain in the neck, the people packs you läßt, and tries to milk you. But... it is value it. Für the first 2-4 weeks feels you for itself like a cow maybe. Maybe you/they only feel existed about to nurse like you. Push through it. It gets better. I have three children and almost nursed everything of them one year long.

She/it baby will go through growth, sprints intermittently, I think 2wks, 6wks, 12wks and you will feel like you, works non-stop as a nurse. This is nature with the work. Her/its/their baby will drink more at the breast in order to stimulate your milk supply. Very few Mütter really has a problem with milk supply. Her/its/their Ka very capable machine is örper, and the supply becomes demand your baby antworten\'s. Guarantee, thereß you many liquids many nutrients drink and get.

The older your baby becomes, becomes the easier quiet. As you solid meal and juice hinzufügen, maybe you must do only 3 or 4 times per day as a nurse.

Therefore, I am a solid creditor in nursing. It is so much easier with night, one bottle rises and doesn\'t repair to müssen. If you go out, you place mu auf\'tß itself therefore provides, how you and warm bottles will camp. Ohßerdem, es\'s cheaply.

But, you don\'t feel like you, a bad person is if you cannot handle it. Don\'t ließ company the election for you does. Some women fühlen itself on her/its/their breast before an infant\'s feeling probably. This always has been a sexual object, and now es\'s one mütterlicher object. I erklärte it my husband like it, you imagine if the baby had to suck your penis for food. Würde this you feeling a little strange does?" With it I me only decided, they were from borders to my husband while they were used by the baby.

Altogether, can is to be nursed, a very worthwhile experience, that is a healthy election for you and your baby. Glück!

from NY_Attit.... my breasts were tender while I was pregnant. I went braless as I was at home to be helped, Zäher, to become on my nipples for care.

I latched both on it as soon as they were brought back to me across, after has been weighed and the Apgar, that did. There was not any help Wlocally, I moved my breast beside her/its/their faces, and they latched themselves on it during in the cradle grip.

I was not fearful that I would have milk sufficiently not, or that this would not get enough baby. Hier\'s the matter:
Say yourself, YOU/THEY will nurse, THE BABY is gotten ENOUGH... the power of positive thinking.

Both of our children are tied tongue, and both didn\'t work as a nurse with any questions. Our Töchter is heavier than our sons, and didn\'t cut, because her/its/their tongue will grow, and I land, wants to make matters worse \'t.

A lactation advisor came snap correctly she/it into both, for both children, that guaranteed, on it once, and they were. We only finished chatting, während my newborn happily at the breast away drank. You/they became with our daughter surprise that was she/it simply finely with the care. Her/its/their tongue grew, and she/it doesn\'t have any questions with the meal or with speech until then.

How is it now? Wonderful. She/it is 15 months old and working still some times per day as a nurse, never been ouchßer pink eye sick, as I had it. She/it never has an ear infection, never a K,älte, nothing, had. I am a kindergarten teacher and bring all types of viruses and bacteria home, and während I sick was, that she/it went it well.

Goods questions of the way!

through monkey magic, my boobs never were sore during the pregnancy.
Babies, who clicked shut both, all at once born fine.
My chief persevered directly asleep for 6hr periods after birth and the next day, but I still fed her/it/them as she/it gave me keywords, that she/it was hungry in her/its/their sleep.
It wasnt heavy to me one of both time still was it stressful. I ließ only my boob out plops, and they went away.

With my first, the nurses, who take the trouble to guarantee, that I nourished, bugged very correctly sooo for me. Because of the timing her/its/their rounds and transfers Alterations, that never were she/it in my room, as she/it lived. Therefore as she/it into her/it/them came, my word never took, that she/it only gefüttert had. She/it then tries therefore sie\'d w to awaken her/it/them (no success)ürden my boob packs, she would pack and the two together push. If this didnt works, because hungrily she/it wasnt because sie\'d ernährte itself only!!) she/it gives, expressed me and nourished my daughter with a shot!!
With my second, I only told them, I knew what thank very much I to leave you and me alone.

My two girls now are property big girls so that I nurse no more. My first was, you nurse until 2yrs old ones if she/it selbst-entwöhnt, amonth, before her/its/their sister was born, and my second only nursed until before her/its/their 3. b\'Tag.

Source(s,:

Mother mother of two with another sweet roll presently in the oven!!!

through mystic_e.... co my first was not my breasts sore, still they became any bigger during the pregnancy, and I had much milk. With my second, I still nursed throughout pregnancy, and I had any pain during the last month.

My first was a nightmare, it was a homebirth-Übertragung to a hospital, that is no homebirth kindly. You/they convinced me couldn\'t for me the baby nurses virtually 20 hours long, said, that he/it breathed too fast and would suffocate, sense seemed to do, but as a lie was with almost all other, that informed me of it she/it. The pediatrician believed his/its own Lügen so strong, that I saw, that he/it gets into a fight with the administrator, because she/it picks up my son wouldn\'t in a program in order to oversee for Gehirnschaden. His/its Apgars then is 8 and 9, not with all this, which they informed me of it, I couldn\'t him/it, that is not let down because of the burden, brings too latch/could. SieSie had him/it on the wrong glucose and too much with it he/it the first day one half pound won, then mußte I him/it previously weighs and after feedings, and pumps and covers him/it upward, because they had to keep his/its blood sugar, that was increased to the unnatural level, that she/it had caused. You/they veranlaßten his/its kidneys, to fail. , It gives one ton more to this history, but the relative silence not so very much,

I finished to use a nipple shield, that can cause your supply, so that I pumped between it, live. It was a gigantic pain, but glI had access to a big lactation advisor ücklicherweise as soon as I left the hospital. IchIch removed ungefähr two weeks my son across from the nipple sign. We had also some heavy handle problems, after rises weört had to need the shield. But I wußte, that all problems were temporary. And really if you repair, the handle pain will go away in 24 hours of maximum. Trained like m soit is öglich and shrewd that all problems are temporary and repairable helps a quantity. Obviously everything worked out because I am, working him/it as a nurse "still" and he/it now is 20 months.

My second was carried at home, my son llatched on within the first few hours. And did one like a champion as a nurse since day, attained in 5 days is again birth weight. I really believe, thereß of working early as nurses and the baby\'s leaving on his/herself snaps a gigantic difference does. You/they should look at this video:
/ resources/articles.

Therefore, I nursed him/it every 45 minutes
/ newman/01startin.

The importance of the skin, in order to skin contact,
/ newman/01a-Haut -.

How a Health professional is to be known,
it is support from nursing
/ newman/18MD_unsu.

Nursing and Jaundice
/ newman/07jaundic.

You/they should continue nursing (1)
, Illness in the mother or the baby,
/ newman/09a-illne.

Nursing of myths:
/ newman/11some_bf.
/ newman/12more_bf.
/ newman/13still_m.
/ newman/14more_mo.

La Leche-Verband frees the nursing of support and meetings personally:
International: / webindex.html
USA: 1-877-4-LALECHE

No comments:

Post a Comment