Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing.. is it O.K. in order to take any multi vitamin?

Nursing.. is it O.K. in order to take any multi vitamin?

My baby is already 6 weeks, and I took none. Then, Meine said sister according to law, thereß I should. I didn\'t weiß.. as I was, made me more pregnant really sick prenatals and my doctor said that it was fine to take only like Flintstones chewables. If it is O.K. w in order to only take the Flintstones chewablesährend un nursing?

beside Smurfy-Bergfrieden, he/it go and go,

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they can. The most doctors/OBs/pediatricians recommends, either your pränatalen or a regular one multi vitamin, to take, during Sie\'wieder of nursing. I seem to remember it to have read, thereß only a valued 10 percent of Americans sufficiently actually completely, equalized, and healthy a food follows that one multi vitamin isn\'t needed at all.

Of course your body can produce breastmilk still good for your baby, if you don\'t take one, but it always is a good idea to take one, particularly, if you are nursing. You/they help to guarantee, your Körper has all nutrients, that must remain you healthy. If you tolerate the Flinstones können, you can continue to take those.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to everyone!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through food\'s C yes, but not necessary, if you eat a decently balanced food.
If it helps you to feel better, or your food is awfully, then, the Flintstones-Vitamine are fine.

through stars101, I am sure, that it is fine to take the Flinstones prenatals, while it, if your doctor said, nurses, they were fine to take during pregnant. I weiß, that I continued to take my same prenatal vitamins, during breasfeading.
Her/its/their body works heavily, so I believe that vitamins are good.

through charisma yes, doctors actually reccomend it. Her/its/their Kvitamins use örper, about which therefore to make breastmilk, the same chance of vitamin, that you had, deficieancy if is pregnant present, as nursing. I also recomend, that also fishoil takes.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4 bf she/it everything

No comments:

Post a Comment